Prologue part 3: Meeting 1st Friends

(1 Month Later)

Y/n P.o.v:

Amber: *offscreen* "Y/n? Breakfast is ready!

I slowly wake up from my sleeping perch (Basically a large wooden Bar that allows him sleep like a bat) from the sound of Mom calling my name. It has been at least 1 month since I first met Mom, and honestly it's been really good. 

Unlike the Orphanage, I have my very own room and my own clothes. It's great! But the best part is that Mom really cares about me! She makes me feel so warm, safe and treats me like I'm her own child by blood. Heck she even taught me how to unlock my Aura, as well as teach me self defense, and how to read and write.

Life has been truly great living with Mom. Anyways I get down from my perch and quickly got dressed, brush my teeth, you know ect...  I soon got downstairs to see Mom preparing Breakfast.

Y/n: "Morning Mom!" *Amber looks over to me and smiles* 

Mom: "Good morning Y/n!" *sets down a plate of Hash Brown, Bacon, Eggs, 2 slices of Buttered Toast and a glass of Milk as I take my seat* "So ready for harvest?"

Y/n: "Yeah! Work hard and make a living!" *raises his fist* "We are going to work hard as we can!"

The two: *fist bump the sky in excitement* "Yeah!"

(Later)

(3rd P.o.V):

Y/n and Amber are seen carrying their load of their harvest and taking it to the market place. When they get their spot to sell for the day. They immediately get a bunch of customers right away. 

Male Customer: *after purchasing takes a bite of his peach and begins to smile* "Man, this is the best Peach I ever had!" 

Female Customer: *also purchasing a peach and eats it, her eyes sparkles* Oh my Oum!" *looks over to Amber* "I would like buy 6 more Please?"

Male Customer: "I want 7 more!"

Y/n and Amber: *smile towards the customers* "OKAY!"

As the two continue to keep sell produce, Y/n quickly takes notice a someone around his age is seen grabbing himself a bunch of peaches. The boy had messy orange hair and ragged clothing. 

Y/n: *thinking* 'A stay orphan...' *the boy looks up and notices Y/n looking at him which he quickly runs off with the bag of fruit dropping some peaches which Y/n quickly catches them. He looks up and quickly look over to Amber, who was still taking care of customers before running off after the boy.*

A bit later: He soon finds his way to an old abandoned building, where he sees the peach thief heading inside. Y/n listens around to see if anyone else is around which he could hear the sound of a baby cries from where he is. He immediately swoops down and runs inside. 

Y/n goes to a complete stop as he sees the boy from before trying to feed a peach to a small heterochromatic baby girl (about 5 months), who was refusing to eat. 

Boy: *desperate tone* "Come on Neo, you got to eat!" *tries nudging the peach closer which Neo begins to cry again* "Please?" *Neo continues to cry which Y/n immediately sighs and looks around to find something to carry food.*

Y/n: *speaks up catching the Boy off guard*  "You need to mash up the peach first if you want her to eat it." *The boy looks over to see Y/n walking over holding a bowl that looked to have been washed and cleaned* 

Boy: *puts Neo down and points a knife at Y/n* "Y-You?! You're here to take back to fruit a-"

Y/n: "Chill, chill! I'm not here to take back the fruit..."

Boy: "Huh?" *Y/n walks past Roman and looks over to Neo, who was still crying. Y/n's observed Neo's mouth and could see she only had grown her baby teeth recently* 

Y/n: *Nods* "She only has baby teeth so.." *pick up one of the peaches and quickly cut the peach in half before taking out the seed and skin. He then put the peach into the bowl and begin to mash it to where it is pretty much peach sauce. He then pulls out a spoon and scoops up  spoonful to Neo* "Say ahh.."

Neo looks over to the spoonful of mashed peaches before opening her mouth allowing Y/n to feed her. She began to smile happily as she ate which causes the boy to smile.

Boy: "Hey you got her to eat!" *looks over to  Y/n* "How did you-"

Y/n: "Well!" *gently wipes Neo's face* "She only got her baby teeth recently so.. it's better for to eat mashed up food. She still a bit too young for fruit so stick with something like Baby food. That and some milk."

Boy: "I see.." *Y/n hands boy the bowl of mashed peach and spoon so he can feed her* "So you aren't mad about me stealing your fruit?"

Y/n: "It's okay... I know what it's like to. I used to be an orphan too. I know what it's like.. So let's just say this one is on the house. Next one will be on tab!"

Boy: "Really?" *Y/n nods* "Thanks man! I'm Roman by the way! And this" *gently pats Neo* "Is Neopolitan!"

Y/n: "Well Roman! My name is Y/n, Nice to meet you two!"