Chapter 2: A Unexpected Encounter

(Short Chapter)

(3 days Later)

Ozpin P.o.V:

I was currently reading thru the recent News Reports as I was enjoying my coffee. Ahhh.. coffee the one drink that is good any time of the day. Even in all of my reincarnations nothing is more so refined then a nice mug of joe. 

Anyways I am currently going thru the news when something catches my attention. The News Report for the Mistral Times: The Horns of the White Fang cut. I continue reading: Apparently Adam Taurus: The Former 2nd in command of the White Fang's was found brutally murdered... When the Police had found te corpse, his arms, legs, and horns were  all slices off cleaned and his heart was brutally torn out. 

Hm.. whoever had killed him, A:Must have been truly Exceptional with a blade to have defeated him and B: Has a twisted sense of Torture.

Needless to say: I was quite intrigued.... however that matter can wait. For Now I must be ever vigilante after all.. of what Glynda has told me... I think we have found another answer to fend off against Salem. And it has taken the form of a Faunus..

(Meanwhile With Y/n)

(Y/n P.o.V)

I am seen with my hood up walking thru the city of Vale on a stroll You would think someone with massive wings arms would have a difficult time blending in with a crowd of humans. However apparently people would think that I'm just wearing a large jacket.... And that the my ears which are in between the holes of my hood are part of my jacket's design as well. Now that's what I like to call hiding in plain sight.

Anyways I decided to load up on some ammo and get some fresh Fruits along the way for me and my friends. Roman and Neo are planning are right now working hard at planning something. Wonder what it could be? 

However, all my thoughts came to a slamming halt as I could hear the sound of gunshots in the distance with his ears. I immediately run over to the sound as if I flew right now. I might catch the attention of the crowds of people. I quickly soon myself in an alleyway, where I spot two white Fang Soldiers walking over to a human girl who was down on the ground.

I quickly observe my surrounding and see no one else is around. Perfect! I immediately draw out my dual combat guns: Whisper & Shriek.

3rd P.o.V:

W.F.S: *as he picked up the mysterious Girl*  "Come on! We have our orders!" *looks over to see the other soldier just standing there* "Hey co-" *He watches as the his fellow soldier's aura shatters before dropping down to the ground knocked out* "What the shit?!"

The lone White Fang Soldier looks around terrified before dropping the girls body and beginning to run. But as he does Y/n is seen in front of the girl. Blood dripping down from Shriek, as Y/n pointing Whisper at the White Fang member and pulls the trigger: For Y/n he could hear the sound of his gunshot. But to everyone else......only the sound as the White Fang Member's body drop dead on the ground.

Y/n: "Hm..." *holsters his weapons* "Pathetic..  *thinking* 'Strange, why would the White Fang's be after this girl?' *He kneels down and checks to see if the girl is okay* 'She's breathing....good just knocked out.. But..Why does she look? Wait.." *His eyes widen in shock which turns to rage, as the camera turns revealing the girl to be Emerald* 'She's one of Mercury's Friends.... The one Who Killed Mom...' *Y/n is seen clenching his fist* "I should take your life like how you took my mother away from me...." *on closer observation he could see tear stains on the girl's face causing him to sigh and pick up Emerald holding her bridal style* "But it's better get some fucking answers..."

He begins to walk towards Roman's and Neo's place all the while thinking:

'Hopefully Roman and Neo will back me up on the interrogation... and maybe they'll let me help out with their next heist!"