Chapter 8: Rumors and Important Role

Ozpin P.o.V:

I am currently enjoying my morning brew of coffee from my favorite mug in my office. As I do I take a sip from my mug.. Ahh... it really is one of the best part of waking up.... As I was about to turn myself around my scroll's notification ring comes in. I pick it up and see the notification,  it was a news report... apparently a group of individuals had managed to rob the Vale City Bank... 

Phew... it's a good thing I didn't leave my money in that bank.. Though it I will say it is impressive that this group was able to rob it so easily. On my scroll revealed showed the center of the Bank had been completely destroyed.. filled with smoke. The cloud of smoke is seen swirling before three figures shot out it and land inside a bullhead before hurling the officers out and flying off...

Hm.. these three seemed to be quite skilled.. and efficient.... However as the footage was about end at the very edge of the screen I saw something moving thru the cloud of smoke...  What was that? I pause the screen and examine it closer... the thing was small and hard to see... it kinda looked like a figure...except it was... flying. How odd... perhaps... there is more to the robbery than meets the eye...

(With Y/n and the others):

Emerald P.o.V:

I am currently sitting around the front table with the others... thinking about what I saw in Y/n's white Fang mask... or should I say Adam's... The truth is when I worked with Cinder and Mercury... we were able to get aid of the White Fang thru Adam. However.. everything was going well until...

(Flashback)

Cinder: *Enraged tone* "What?! What do you mean Adam is dead?!" *is standing in front of a White Fang member, who came into report* 

WFG: *calm tone* "Well.. just recently.... some people in the small town in Mistral, an orphanage was burned down to the ground.. Apparently Adam was last seen fighting someone.."

Mercury: "In other words.. someone fought against Adam and one..." *puts arms behind his head* "So much for the best.."

W.F.G: *V.O*"What's worse.. is what is the charred remains of Adam Taurus... apparently his arms and sliced both of his horns had been sliced off.... they took away his faunus trait .. and killed him human."

(Flashback ends)

They had also said that Adam's mask was missing.... However Cinder and Mercury assumed that it was destroyed in the fire... But with Y/n having it.. that means one thing... Y/n was the one, who killed Adam Taurus... But now that only adds a new question... Why?

Y/n: *taps my shoulder* "Yo..." *I look over to Y/n, who places small suit case right in front her* "That's your cut from yesterday..." *smiles before he gets up and walks off with his cut... but that when I noticed... his case was much smaller than mine* "Welp I'm ending to Junior's to deliver some peaches" *looks back at Roman and Neo* "You guys want to come?"

Roman: *shakes his head* "Nah got to keep low for awhile!" *Neo nods to that*

Y/n: *shrugs* "Suit yourself!" puts his hood up and walks off*

"Hey..." *Roman and Neo looks over to me confused* "Um not sounding ungrateful... but.. shouldn't Y/n had gotten a bigger amount than me?"

Neo: *holds up her sign* 'Oh yeah.. Y/n said he wanted you to have a bigger cut than him..'

I was stunned.. he wanted me to have a bigger cut... "But I didn't do much!"

Roman: "Yeah.. well do you actually know why you were paired up with Y/n?"

"Not really.."

Roman: *crosses his arm and leans back from his chair* "Well that because.." *hold up the earbud communicator* "Of this.." *I looked at him confused* 'You see.. the first time Y/n helped us out and these heist he did very well.. except feeling a bit sick and the com being too loud.. The day after.. He got really sick and nauseous.. Turns out he left his com on by accident... and it was emitting a super high frequency which only he could hear.. because of his faunus traits..."

"That sucks but what does this got to do with me?" I asked...

Roman: "Well turns out a couple of heist later and Y/n remained the same and his condition got worse every heist.. So we decided that the best solution was have someone else be Y/ns communication partner like Me and Neo.. Except I'm the brains and Neo's the brawn.. And I'd say it's a success.." *Neo nods with agreement*

Neo: *holds up sign* This is the healthiest Y/n has been! So good job! *holds her thumbs up and smile*

"Yeah... I guess.. but still though.."

Roman: "Hey! Don't worry about it.. This was Y/n's decision not mine or Neo's! And because of this we'd think that we will definately have you work with him for now on.."