Chapter 7: Music to Thieves part 3

3rd P.o.V:

The Vale Police are surrounding the entire Vale Banks, many pointed their guns towards the building from behind the cars. Police Bullheads flying around the massive building. All the while a group of highly trained officer begin to move in and Breach.

B.O: *glances over to other officers* "Okay... prepare to breach in three, two-" *Before anyone the bank suddenly explodes sending massive shards of Fire, Ice, Wind, lighting and rubble everywhere and launching the officers in front of the building flying*

Officer taking behind his car: "What the shit was that?!" *pulls out Radio* "Air 1, did you see what happened?"

Pilot in Air 1: *moves in talking thru Radio as they look down at the massive hole where massive clouds of smokes are coming out of** "Air 1 to ground patrol, it appears that the Money Vault room has exploded.... "

Pilot in Air 2: "*On Com* "Air 2 to Air 1, moving into have a better look.." *Air 2 Bullhead moves in but as they do they notice the clouds of smoke were beginning to move in a circular motion* "Hey... does smoke clouds usually move like a-" *sees something moving thru the cloud of smokes* "What is th-"

Suddenly the hook end of Melodic Cudgel and the bladed end of Thief's respite latches inside the Bullhead. Both Emerald and Roman are coming out of the smoke cloud kicking down two of the Officers inside Air 2, while Neo is seen floating towards the open end of the Bullhead holding up her sign saying 'I'm Mary Poppin's Y' all!!'

She lands inside and the three of them hurl the Pilot and the officers out of the Bullhead.

Roman: *gets into the pilot seat and prepares to fly off as the others et down their haul* "Hang on tight ladies!" *Emerald shuts the door as the other officers open fire at them before they fly off trying to loose the cops*

Emerald: *on com seeing the other officer's bullheads on their tail* "We've got problems!"

Roman: "Oh? Is that so?" *is looking back towards the Bullheads behind them and the massive swirling cloud of smoke. He could make out something moving out of the cloud and quickly flying above the Police Bullheads* "Luckily we have our ace back up!"

(Begin Music)

Above in the black abyss of the night sky, Y/n (wearing a White Fang mask) is seen soaring in the air above the police bullheads at high speeds. He quickly zooms past the other bullheads before turning around and dive kicks right thru window shattering it to bits. Y/n takes down one of the officers inside before pulling out Silent in knife form and hurling it towards the Control panel.

This causes the Bullhead and lose control firing it's automatic machine guns at the Air 1 and 3's engine destroying it. As the air ship was about to crash, Y/n runs to the front of the ship ,quickly pulls out his weapon of the control panel before jumping out the window and taking to the sky. The Bullheads all crash into the ocean below, leaving only two more behind Air 2.

Emerald: *peeking out from the side window with Neo, amazed* "Woah..."

Neo: *signs* "Isn't he awesome?"

Roman quickly grits his teeth and tries to maneuver out of the Officer line of sight, as they begin to open fire at their Bullhead. But this allows Y/n to easily catch up and gather energy from his mouth. He lines up the shot before firing a devastating steam of energy destroying another one of Roman's Bogeys.

Roman: *smirks as Y/n flies towards them* "Nice one down one more to go!"

Y/n: *moves in towards Roman, flying side be side to the bullhead* "Tell the others to get the stuff ready! Time for the final part of the plan!" *Roman nods before making tilts the plane upwards ascending them to the air*

Roman: "Ladies! Prepare to jump!" *Neo nods grabbing her hall of the loot*

Emerald: *shocked* "J-jump!" *She looks over to Neo, who gives her thumbs up and smile before she sighs and grabs her load. Roman the makes the bullhead take a nose dive before pressing the button, which causes the back hatch to open up. He then move out of his seat and flies out of bullhead with Neo and Emerald behind him* "Oh crap!!!"

Roman and Neo holds up their weapons before Y/n comes swooping in and grabs all three of them. (Emerald and Neo by Y/n's talons and Roman with his tail). Air 2 crashes into the ground, which the Police flew straight towards to investigate the crash site. All the while, Y/n and the crew are seen heading back to town and heading back to base.

(End Music)

Roman: *smirks over to Emerald* "See what did Neo tell yah? Nothing to worry about!" *looks up towards Y/n* "Nice flying buddy!"

Y/n: *looks out and see the rooftop of their hideout* "Prepare to drop!" *flies over to the roof and letting go of all three of them above the roof. The three land and quickly head inside with Y/n following behind them closing the door inside.*

Roman:*all four drop off their load of the loot with smile on their faces* "We did baby, we are fucking rich!!" *high fives Y/n, Neo, and Emerald* 

Neo: *eyes sparkles as she holdup her sign* All the Neapolitan Ice cream tubs! 

Y/n: *smirks* "Heh, guess you two really haven't changed.."

Emerald: *seeing Roman, Neo, Y/n celebrate* 'Heh.. look at those three all smiling and laughing...' *stops as she slowly walks away* 'While I didn't really do anything to help out...' *as she walked off back to her room*

Y/n: *from behind* "Yo Emerald..." *Emerald look to Y/n, who takes off his mask smiling to her* "Great work out there." 

Emerald: "Huh,but I didn't do anything special?"

Y/n: "What are you talking about?" *smiles towards her* "You had the most important job of them all!" *turns and walks off leaving a surprised and blushing Emerald*

*Ba-dump*

*Ba-dump*

Emerald: *places her hand on her chest blushing* 'W-what was t-that...' *looks over to Y/n, who climbs up to the window and looking out* 'Y/n really is amazing huh?' *stops as she notices Y/n's mask* 'Wait... that White Fang mask... I seen it somewhere before' *her eyes widen in pure shock* 'No...that's...'

(Y/n's mask)

'Adam Taurus' mask?!'