~Chrome~

Name: Chrome

Age: 19

Gender: Male

Tribe: Rainwing

Crush: TBD

Quote: "Listen, PAL."

Personality: Snappy, staunch, irritable Rainwing dude, who's actually quite good-looking, and kind deep down, and has plenty of girls swooning over him but isn't interested in finding a partner. His colors are pretty and soft, but don't let that fool you. Doesn't like other dragons getting in his way, but if you're some dragonet off on a quest and you pester him enough he'll help you.

Chrome is really grumpy because he doesn't get as much suntime as the other Rainwings, 'cause he works really hard all the time. He's one of the few Rainwings who can be bothered to fix things, so he repairs platforms, hammocks, bridges, and treehouses when they're broken, and after all of that, he also is a fruit collector for the tribe. He likes going out really far away from the village to find new fruits, just like Mangrove (who is probably his father, but of course he doesn't know). All of this busyness takes up a big chunk of Chrome's suntime- and it also tires him out, and contributes to his loneliness, so there, plenty of logical reasons to be grouchy.

Special abilities: None really, he has just normal Rainwing abilities, though he is REALLY good at venom-shooting and has INCREDIBLY fast reflexes.

Appearance:

(By me)