#8

flashback.

jennie happily walks to jaehyun's apartment, but her smile fades when she sees a pair of women's shoes in front of the house.

'maybe just friends visiting, jaehyun is sociable so he must have a lot of friends right?'

she thought, then shrugged, unlocked the door, and slipped inside. but as soon as jennie walked in, she was stunned to hear the groans of women, the clatter of flesh and the growls of men. she takes heavy steps to jaehyun's bedroom door, the closer the room is, the louder the groans become.

now, jennie's face was already wet with tears, she used the last of her courage to push open the door to the room, revealing a man and a woman madly entwined on the bed.

as jennie predicted, it's jaehyun and soojin.

They startled the whole thing, but what happened next wasn't what jennie thought. Soojin smirks, pulling jaehyun back and placing a kiss on his lips. jaehyun smiled, returned her kiss, ignoring his crying girlfriend. only now did jennie realize that jung jaehyun had always played with her feelings. jennie turned on her heel and ran away from that place, running away from her deep feelings for jaehyun over the years. jennie's heart was broken, she cried like never before, locking herself in the house, gnawing on the pain by herself.

the end of the flashback.

jennie woke up from her slumber, her eyes red and sweaty on her forehead. It was a dream that haunted her for a long time. jennie clenched her fists, shaking her head to forget what she had just dreamed. it's already morning.

jennie got out of bed, adjusted the pillow and went to the bathroom. she changed into another clothes, went out to find jisoo, rosie and lisa.

The other three were already seated at the dining table with a hearty breakfast. jennie sat in her chair, her sleepy face clearly visible. lisa gave her a cup of black coffee and asked

- Do you lose sleep or have nightmares and look so haggard?

jennie shook her head, took a sip of her coffee and replied

- I have nightmares, it's so disgusting

- what are you dreaming about jenjen

- Well, the day I found out jaehyun was having an affair.

Rosie sighed, shaking her head at the thought of how she had to break down the door to visit jennie. jennie at that time looked so dilapidated, the house was messy, the pictures of jennie and jaehyun were burned, and the pictures jennie drew of jaehyun. rosie gritted her teeth, thinking about it made her hate jung jaehyun even more, he had made the kim jennie she loved the most so pathetic and broken. That day jisoo, lisa and rosie had to encourage jennie a lot to be able to bring her back to her original life trajectory, trying to forget jung jaehyun to live on.

jisoo bit her lip, shaking his head at her dear sister. jisoo feels that she is at least luckier than jennie, when the person she loves does not play with her feelings but chooses to be faithful to the person he loves. jisoo's feelings for doyoung have faded over the years, she is no longer sad about it, but jennie, she still can't forget the bitter betrayal that day.

lisa mused, looked at her older sister and sighed again at the thought of her and ten. she still
I also love ten very much, that is natural. but she doesn't know if ten still loves her, but if both still love her, will their feelings be approved? Lisa is always afraid when it comes to this, it is not uncommon for angels and demons to fall in love, marriage is not forbidden, but it is unprecedented for an archangel to fall in love with a devil.

The morning of the four girls fell into silence and passed peacefully, even though there were waves in their hearts.

—————

jaehyun wakes up from a crazy night of drunkenness and sex. The girl he brought home yesterday left, as he wished. jaehyun shook his head to get his mind back, he called someone to clean up the room that smelled of sex, and took a shower himself.

jaehyun stands under the shower with eyes closed, thinking back to last night's kiss with jennie. plump lips lingering with the pungent taste of alcohol made jaehyun's mind go crazy. he opened his eyes, turned off the shower and went outside to get dressed.

jaehyun went to the common room of 7 people, only taeyong was inside. he pushed open the door and walked in and sat down in a chair, his handsome face showing a tired expression. taeyong smirks at jaehyun

- So? You two were quite noisy yesterday

- Come on tae, act like you didn't bring anyone home yesterday. obvious hickeys on the neck

jaehyun smiled, take the black coffee the servant brought and took a sip to fully wake up. suddenly, taeyong asked

- What was last night's kiss?

- huh? you mean that kiss with jennie?

- correct

jaehyun frowned at taeyong, since when did he care about jennie? or does taeyong like jennie? he put his curiosity aside to answer taeyong

- Well, I must say it's great. Her lips are soft and sweet like a dream. it makes me excited

taeyong raised his eyebrows, didn't say anything but just nodded his head. he was really shocked when he saw jennie with his own eyes after all this time. The girl who used to follow him everywhere has grown up, becoming a beautiful and strong girl. that makes taeyong very happy. but unfortunately now the two are on two different sides.

jaehyun glances at taeyong's expression then frowns. but then he brushed it off and started daydreaming about the prospect of touching jennie, telling jaehyun to do whatever he did. jennie is like a curse, hanging around in jaehyun's mind these days making it impossible for him to concentrate on anything. all day jaehyun only thinks about her, like a 15 year old boy falling in love for the first time, no matter how many girls he has tasted.