#0 𝖕𝖙2: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘

Heaven wins after the battle, but the losses are too heavy. Almost everything was destroyed, including the Garden of Eden.

The surviving angels must immediately begin the work of repairing Heaven. After that, everyone was tired, including the Archangels.

They were the ones who directly commanded the battle, had to suffer the heaviest attacks, and had somewhat lost their strength.

Together with God, they opened a secret meeting, about finding young angels with excellent powers and responsibility to replace them to continue to lead, serve Heaven, and serve God.

And God agreed, delegating decision-making power to the Archangel Archangel. Of course, they already have the people they want to recommend. It takes time to verify the abilities of those young angels before it can be decided. But in their hearts they were destined, the heir could only be that person.

--------

𝓟𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓹𝓻𝓲𝔂𝓪 𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓫𝓪𝓵 - 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓶𝓾𝓮𝓵

Pranpriya - or Lisa - is an angel with a bright personality, a clean mind and a positive attitude at work. She always completes her assigned tasks, protects people from fears and negative emotions and gives them the strength to overcome hardships.

Lisa is a high-ranking angel who is admired by everyone, both in terms of her talent, her personality or her beautiful looks. She is always smiling, friendly and active in front of everyone, and is trusted by Chamuel to give her position.

Lisa was once terrified, depressed and haunted by the brutal past of battle, and because her lover betrayed her. But in the end, she learned how to stand up from her pain, because no matter what, the person wouldn't be able to return to her.

--------

𝓛𝓪𝓾𝓻𝓪 𝓚𝓲𝓶 - 𝓙𝓸𝓹𝓱𝓲𝓮𝓵

Laura Kim - or Jisoo Kim - is a high ranking angel under Sophiel.

She is beautiful, gentle, talented in singing and painting more than anyone else, and is trusted by Jophiel because of her responsibility while working.

Jisoo has a love affair with Doyoung Kim, an angel below her. But sadly, it is a one-sided love.

Doyoung Kim was in love with Cho Miyeon, deeply in love with her. Jisoo knew, but there was nothing she could do, because the one he chose wasn't her.

She chose to let go instead of fighting, because she wanted Doyoung to be happy. As long as he is happy, she is happy.

She just rushed to work, trying to forget this love. Jophiel especially loved Jisoo's hard work, plus her talent and her dignity, so chose her as her successor.

The feelings for Doyoung are still there, Jisoo has always loved him, but she did not know, there is also someone who loves her madly.

--------

𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓴 - 𝓖𝓪𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓵

Rosanne Park - or Rosé Park - is an angel who does the news. She once had a deep love for an angel named Lee Minhyung - or Mark Lee himself.

Both were once very happy, a lovely couple, admired by everyone about their love story. She'd been lost in happiness for too long to notice that Mark had changed.

By the time she knew the truth, it was too late. Rosé always proved herself strong, taking some jobs, but every night, she still cried because she missed him.

Rosé is always focused on work, to avoid thinking about Mark, about the past. She completed all the tasks well, received the credit of Gabriel, became her heir.

--------

𝓙𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓯𝓮𝓻 𝓡𝓾𝓫𝔂𝓳𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓶 - 𝓐𝔃𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵

Jennifer - or Jennie - was the one who suffered the last blow of the battle. An ancient curse, which transformed her hair and wings.

They go from pure white to cold, mysterious jet-black. This makes Jennie stand out among the other angels.

She is a serious, cold and responsible person, and is the only student of Azreal. She has the duty as a Death in Heaven, that is, she is responsible for leading the soul from life to death, except that she also has the duty to help their loved one alleviate their pain.

She is kind to everyone, though they are still a bit afraid of coming into contact with her, because of her jet-black hair and wings.

She became Azreal's successor as a matter of course, because of her talent and her responsibilities.

About her love story, Jennie did not reveal the identity, but everyone knew she had feelings for a person, but that person was no longer in Heaven.

Jennie is also quite addicted to alcohol, every night she has to drink a glass to sleep well. It was like a sedative, keeping her from memories of the past, and of "that person".

--------

𝕿𝖔𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝕶𝖎𝖒 𝕵𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖎𝖓, 𝕶𝖎𝖒 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖞𝖚 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕴𝖒 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖐𝖞𝖚𝖓, 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕬𝖗𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑 𝖜𝖍𝖔, 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖙𝖍, 𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖍𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖆𝖘𝖒 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖚𝖙𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖇𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞, 𝖙𝖔𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝕲𝖔𝖉, 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖙 𝕳𝖊𝖑𝖑.

--------

_______________

𝔘𝔭𝔡𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔲𝔭𝔡𝔞𝔱𝔢 🤩

𝔗𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔰𝔬 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔰𝔲𝔭𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔱 𝔞𝔩𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶 𝔦𝔰 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔞𝔭

𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔞 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞 𝔳𝔬𝔱𝔢 𝔦𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔲𝔭𝔡𝔞𝔱𝔢

𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢

𝔇𝔢𝔢