#6

'Fucking hell' Jennie thought

She looked blankly, looking at Jaehyun's amused face. The three girls behind also stood still, surprised. Jennie frowned and asked

"What do you want?" and received Jaehyun's smirk back

"I just wanted to invite four beautiful ladies here to sit with us. Smile, don't frown baby."

The four of them turned to look at each other, then back at the large table in the middle of the VIP area. They looked at each other, nodded, then Jennie turned to Jaehyun, smirking

"Okay, let's go"

Jaehyun grinned, put his arm around Jennie's waist, and pulled her to their table. The four of them sat on the supports around the table, luckily Jeno and Kun with the others girl was on the dance floor now, so there was only Taeyong, Ten, Mark, Yuta, Jaehyun, and two girls left.

They were sitting in pairs so far, TenLice, Yusoo, Marksé and Jennie were the poorest ones, sandwiched between a touchy Jaehyun and a Taeyong who kept looking at her.

She looked at her three friends sitting around looking for help, but she was also helpless, until now she regretted her decision to agree to Jaehyun's invitation

'I'm so stupid. Being watched like this, how to investigate ??? ''

While Jennie is in her own thoughts, our ChuLiChaeng is also facing their problems.

Mark and Rosé occasionally glanced at each other, wanting to speak, but no one dared to speak. Finally, Rosé mustered up her courage and spoke to Mark

"Hey, how are you these days?"

Mark replied quickly, as if he had been waiting for this a long time

"Ah, I'm fine, and you? How are you doing?"

"I'm fine, being Archangel is a bit tiring, but it keeps me from thinking about unpleasant things," she said, avoiding Mark's gaze

He smiled bitterly when he heard Rosé say, he knew, she was referring to him. But it was true, he had made her past no longer happy, everything was broken, and it was his fault.

At the same time, Yuta and Jisoo weren't in such a tense atmosphere. They talk normally to each other, ask each other about everyday things like work, stress or hobbies.

Yuta is really happy, because he can be close to Jisoo, can talk freely without being avoided by her. As for Jisoo, before she had no impression of Yuta, but now when contacting him, she feels very comfortable.

There was some regret inside Jisoo that she hadn't seen Yuta earlier, and apparently, he was also the most normal of the boys sitting here. They continue their conversation, drinking, ignoring those around them.

Ten and Lisa are not like Yusoo, nor like Marksé, their atmosphere is awkward, like their first date. The two looked at each other and then sheepishly turned away, sometimes saying a few words to each other.

Everything between the two keeps repeating like that, like a couple who have just dated for the first time, still shy, but still lovable.

Jennie, the poorest, had to deal with Jaehyun, which she didn't expect the most. He was extremely touchy, almost pressing his entire body against her corpus.

Jennie sometimes pushed away, but then he still stick with her, like a koala. A big koala.

Accompanying those touches are sweet words, flirting, seducing things that Jennie didn't really like. Jaehyun picked up the Vodka and took a small sip, glancing at the skin exposed by Jennie's open buttons

"You really fit this style. Mature, sexy" he leaned closer to her ear, whispered "very sexy, babygirl" and lowered his head to the shoulder of her shoulder, sniffing the deep scent of deep wood and vanilla on Jennie's body.

Jaehyun almost immersed himself in this girl, he was infatuated with everything of her. He could not have expected it, that the girl he disapproved of as ugly had become so charming.

Everything about Jennie made Jaehyun crazy, making him crave her every second

'Fuck, I'll lose control if it goes on like this'

And at that moment, Jennie reached out to push Jaehyun's head away from her, frowning coldly

"Stop joking, Jaehyun. It won't work" making Taeyong beside her laugh, saying

"It's really different from the past, back then, as long as Jaehyun held hands or hugged a little, you blushed all, but now just coldly pushes it out, is Jaehyun's attraction to Jennie are over?"

Jaehyun turned to glare at Taeyong and said

"It has nothing to do with you Taeyong"

Taeyong shrugged and took a sip of his Whiskey.

Jennie, on the other hand, wave for the

Jennie, on the other hand, gestured to the waiter to approach, asking for a glass of Chocolate Martini. Jaehyun beside her was surprised at her order, smirking

"You also know about cocktails huh? Seems like the angels are not very obedient up there, do they?"

Jennie chuckled at Jaehyun's words, turning to look at him

"Alcohol is just a treat, there's nothing terrible that you can't drink"

Jaehyun raised his eyebrows, turned completely to Jennie, completely ignoring the girl with a frowning face behind him

"So, what caused you to start drinking?"

"Pressure, fatigue, loneliness and ... the past"

Jennie glanced at Jaehyun's face and took a sip of the Chocolate Martini that had just been served. She closed her eyes, enjoying the sweet taste of chocolate on her tongue, mingled with the pungency of alcohol, always her favorite thing.

Jennie can be considered a light alcohol addiction, alcohol is like a sedative that she must use every night to sleep well. It keeps her away from memories that flood each night, heavy stresses and loneliness that cling to her.

And sometimes ... from Jung Jaehyun, keep away Jennie from memories of Jung Jaehyun.

That person was sitting right next to her now, staring at Jennie's cold face, saying nothing but suddenly reaching out and pulling her closer, placing a kiss on her lips at everyone's surprise face.

______________

My lazy ass finally had finished this chaper, sorry if it sucks because is unedited, i'll edit it later don't worry 👌✊

Comment and vote to motivate me 🤭

Love ya