Love IQ Ep:1

one big office 20 floors are there. In the office 2'nd floor 30 persons are tensionly walk left  and right. They tensonly reading the books. But only one girl sitting silently and watch everyone. That floor everyone look nervously but she's not Because they all are come for interview to the QC TECHNOLOGY group is the best company for that country so they are tension to attend the interview 1'st round.
so that country every youngster want to work this company. But the reason why everyone tension for just the interview. Because  this company have one rule .
Once you attend the interview you must try to pass the interview otherwise if you fail the interview your file not be consider again . you have no other chance . once you get  interview opportunity you used it otherwise  you can't get any another opportunity to attend the interview.
so that's way everyone  are tensionly reading the books and aslo walk left  right . The interview conducting by three levels.

Now the first level of the interview will be start within minutes. so everyone waiting for the level one test.
That time HR Mr.Max  come front of the interview candidates and announced every one please leave your books outside of the room and then you all are enter this interview first level test will be started now. Everyone enter the interview test room.
But the one girl  searching something.
Mr.Max notice that so he go front of her and asked what are you doing miss? The interview test already started. everyone siting there place and start writing but what are you doing here.
The girl reply to him sorry  sir .but  iam bring only one pen for interview,  but i don't know were i missed my pen. if you don't mind you give your pen to me sir i give it back after complete the interview .

After hear that girl reply HR.Max shocked .what ?you bring only one pen and also you missed that pen.
Max mind voice: (Actually she thought it's simple interview for her ,🙄OMG god save me. i never see this type of candidates before).Then he give his pen to her . she take the pen and say thank you ,then she enter into the interview room but everyone already have question paper and also they reading the questions carefully.
Lastly she get question paper and sit third row middle chair.
     In the room there is no  supervisor stand front of them and also the interview test room  covered by one way windows. so HR supervisor are standing backside of the room and aslo watching everyone how they write the test. But the girl after receiving her question paper .she read the question then she start writing answer in few questions. she only know few questions answer but rest of question she chooses the option vize versa. Because she's not interested to atten this interview.
(Now you ask question🤔 ).Then why she come to attend interview?.

Because her grandfather send that girl details to apply interview . so she have no choice to refuse the interview because she respect her grandfather. so that's way she now attend the interview.  And also choose different way to tick the answers for rest of questions (which answer she liked😅 A B C D she marked the random answers).
within five minutes she complete the test and rise her hand say iam completed. That room other interviewers are shocked what she complete the test this soon?. everyone think about she's is brilliant.

But actually what happened means she want to fail this test and go to eat super resturant food.she planned like this but everyone think she's brilliant girl. After Max see everything  he come inside the room and
he told  her if you complete the test that's good but you must wait for untill everyone complete the test. He said like this and leave the room, he don't collect her answer sheet. But she is starving so she look everyone sitting beside of her . her (mind voice)she look  at everyone  and start commenting they styles.
  First  she look her right side one boy hair look curly , she's mind voicd oh that boy hair remember me spicy noodles🍝, and see her left side another boy  wearing new brand shirt but she's mind voice that boy shirt remember me pizza🍕.After she look everyone and her mind voice say they all are look chilly chicken🍗,fish roast🍤,etc..... like this she commenting and smiled 😅without anyone noticed. HR Max enter the test room and say times up everyone submit your answer sheets. That girl submit her paper firstly  and also Max say within 10 mins the result will be announced . After that you all are know  who all pass the level one test. Everyone nervously waiting for result but she's not, she happly sitting the chair because she know she can't pass this test so she was happy.

After that Mr. Max enter the room and saying who all are selected for next level and also he said only 15 members are selected  so i call the name who all are pass this test you come out and go to 5'th floor . The second round conducting so you all are go to 5'th floor.he start reading selected persons name one by one. But she was 💯%sure . she know that she can't pass first round.she thinking like this that time Mr. Max call  Miss Rosely . who is miss rosely  everyone look each other. she hear her name she is shocked what? i am passed first level OMG😲. Rosely can't believe that again MAX call her name  she slowly standing front of him . Mr Max look her and he  smily saying you can go to the 5'th floor.

But in the test room everyone one mind voice oh she's that much brilliant girl .
so she pass the level one easily and aslo she completed the test soon. But she only know 😅she have no interest to attend the interview .Max say if those are not select this level one test please you all are leave .  Every selected person happly going to the 5'th floor but Rosely shocked  she thinking if she go to the 5'th floor to attend 2'nd round interview???that time Max come front of her and asked miss. Rosely why your standing here.she look Max and say sir I return your pen after complete the 2'nd round. Mr.Max reply her oh ok  and also he say to her do your best miss.Rosely ,she smiled and go to 5'th floor........... continue