Love IQ EP:6

Mike reply to Rosely:  iam waiting for tomorrow afternoon

Rosely: mmm ok but it's  not that simple Mr.Mike😅I need..... something like gifts😉
She ask like this.....Mike smiley understand what she try to ask. So he said when you confirm she have feelings for me  ,i treat you for big dinner it's ok to you Rosely.

Rosely reaction:  she raise her eyebrows and childishly say you don't worry Mr.Mike Tomorrow I start my investigation and inform you.

They both are handshaking 🤝 that time vin saw they both are smiley handshaking
So Vin call Mr.Mike what are you doing here?
after hear Vin voice they both are remove they hands suddenly behave normally(Rosely Mike reaction like nothing happened ).

Then Boss Vin call Mr.Mike you come to my cabin.

Mike reaction:mmm ok boss and also he signal to Rosely say bye.then both are enter the Vin room.

Vin start ask question to Mike: Hey Mike what are you doing her desk and also iam see you both are handshaking 🤝 what's going on?

Mike reply: Hey Vin you know Miss.Jae& Rosely are close friends.

Vin reaction: Shockley ask what? how could its possible they are school or college friends?

Mike reply: mmm No no no...its because of you they both are close friends.

Vin reaction: What? are you kidding me, because of me they become friends

Mike reaction: yes because of you its happened. One day you send Rosely  to collect the documents to Miss.Jae that time they meet each other,Now they both are good friends 👭And aslo you know what !Miss.jae & Rosely going out coming Sunday they planning . so that's way i ask Rosely to help me.

Vin : ohhh ok Mike  then what she say for that?

Mike:  she said ok to help me. But before that Rosely want to know Miss.Jae have feelings for me or not.

Vin:  what ? how can she find this?

Mike: Iam also don't know but she say Tomorrow lunch time Rosely speak with Miss.Jae .

Vin Reaction: After hear Mike words he  smiley said Ohhhhh Rosely do this work also anyways All the best My dear Mike everything will be going good don't worry
Next day before the lunch time Mike enter Rosely place and ask her why still you don't go for lunch?

Rosely reply: she smile and say Mr.Mike  now time is 12:40 , One "O"clock is our lunch time you forget that ?

Mike reply: ya i know  Rosely ,I  came to......😅Tell you don't forget to go lunch with Miss.jae.

Rosely saw Mr.Mike. he look so nervous . so she said Mr.Mike don't be nervous,
incase she have no feelings to you, don't worry we create the feelings towards to you.

Mike reaction: what? what you trying to say?

Rosely explaing to him:Mr.Mike we ready to prepare two plans one plan A and Plan B.
Plan A Today lunch time me and My friend Max start speak your Name front of her create small play so if she get jealousy or angry, that reaction we take she have feelings towards to you,
if she have no feelings towards you we create the feelings towards to you that is plan B.

Mike : mmm ok but plan B...

Rosely : Mr.Mike plan B means if she have no feeling to you, because you have not spend time each other that's the reason So we create a situations like you and Miss.jae go outside for office meeting that time you both have lunch  together and spend some traveling time together that time she definitely impressed for your behaviour or start like you.
Mike reaction: After hear Rosely plan B idea ,he node he's head and say yes Rosely your right.Plan B is super.Then they both are look each other watch waiting for lunch time.

Mr.Vin silently stand one wall behind and observed both Mike and Rosely conversation then he go to he's cabin like he can't hear anything.

           LUNCH time is start .

Mike look Rosely and he say All the best to her, Rosely say Mr.Mike you don't worry i take care bye byeee...then she leave that place.
After she leave the place Mr.Mike enter into Mr.Vin cabin . He nervously  walk left to right, right to left.

Vin watch Mike nervousness so he said  hey Mike you wait for Rosely reply Now you come and join lunch with me.

Mike reply: Mmm no Vin you had lunch i am waiting for Rosely reply.

Vin reply: Hey Mike incase Miss.Jae have no feelings towards you .Rosely say plan B right then why your so nervous.

Mike reaction: one minute Vin. How do you know this...

Vin reply: smile and say i cross the Rosely cabin side ,that time i hear  both of your conversation little bit.

Mike reaction: ohh...... yes Rosely said plan B ok but i don't know why iam so nervous.

The another side Rosely
already told script to Max.In front of Jae what type dialogue he used.
Again she send the dialogues script to him read carefully .
Then Max and Rosely Jae sitting had lunch that time Rosely start her play, you know what guys yesterday evening what happened.

Mr.Max: curiously ask what happened Rosely?

Rosely reply: Yesterday evening i hear mobile ringing sound in boss room desk.That time no one is there Boss & Mr.Mike are going to one meeting.

so i go inside the boss cabin and check who's Mobile is ringing  that is Mr.Mike Mobile someone calling for him.

Mr.Max: ohhh and then what happened?

Rosely: i atten the call you know what guys who is another side calling person is one girl.

Max reaction: wow  super it's a girl! ok and then what happened.

Rosely reply: iam said
hi mam.
Mr.Mike leave his Mobile in office room.
You know what after i say like this what's she reply to me?

Max: what she say?

Rosely: she said ohh ok if Mike come back you tell him don't forget to atten comming Sunday party and also say i am waiting for him after she cut the call.
Max say he's script dialogue: wow i think she's Mr.Mike girl friend...

Rosely reply: yes i am also think because she say he's name without fear and sweet voicely.
Rosely asked questions to jae :  Dear Jae what  you think about that girl?

Jae reaction: Angrily reply 😤how do i know?then her face trun fiercely and also she said  i have some work so i go to my floor , before she leave the place Jae drink one glass of water and she placed the glass soundly, Rosely & Max are little bit scare for Jae reactions....... continue