Love IQ EP:11

Then Rosely give 200 to him and she  said  now you go to buy Rose's,

Do-yun  reply:ok sister but you want one Rose 🌹 or two Rose's,how many rises you want?

Rosely ask Do-yun: oh you know how much one Rose is?

Do-yun reply: yes I know sister one Rose 10 Rupees. Rosely mmmm ok Do-yun you buy 15 Rose's but you bargain to that person buy one Rose 8 or 7 rupes it's ok to you?

Do-yun reply: mmm you said I want to buy 15 Rose's but I bargain to that person reduce the money right?

Rosely reply: mmm yes your correct, now you have gutes to bargain to that flower shop person.

Do-yun reaction: he smile 'ly said  you wait and watch.

Rosely reply: mmm I waiting to see your bargaining level

Do-yun : he directly go that flower Shop he ask 15 Rose's and he ask how much one Rose is? That flower shop person reply one Rose 10 Rs but that boy said no no no I need 15 Rose's so one flower 7Rs .
That shop person no no I can't give that amount to my Rose but   Do-yun   start bargaining to that person finally that  flower shop person agree for 8 Rs one flower,finaly
Do-yun buy 15 flower one flower price 8 rs ,he reduce the amount using he's bargaining speech, it's everything Rosely watch it,after buy the flower Do-yun come front of her and give that flowers to Rosely and said I reduce 2rs for each flower sister.

Rosely reply: wow super you did great job Do-yun, ok now you sale this flower  12 rs for any one in this garden.

Do-yun reaction: what 🙄I sale this flower 12 rs?

Rosely reaction: she curiously node her head and said go you have only 15 mins,if you sale only one flower I give you 1000 RS don't forget that, after hear Rosely offer Do-yun start sale the Rose's, he go front of everyone arround the garden but no one buy the Rose's he sadly look Rosely,
But Rosely look her wrist watch,Do-yun realised he have no time so he never give up try to go front of everyone one in the garden finally one old couple buy the one Rose 🌹 he sold one Rose 12 Rs and he happly come front of Rosely , Rosely see her wrist watch the time is exactly 15 mins over. So it's mean Do-yun win the Rosely task.

Rosely reaction: mmm not bad you sold one Rose 12 rs but you buy one Rose 8 rs it's good. Ok finally you sold only one Rose right.

Do-yun reply: sad ly node he's head

Rosely reply: ok now I am telling some persons in the same garden you go and sale the flowers they definitely buy this Rose's.

Do-yun reply: smiley oh sister iam already go front of everyone and ask them

Rosely reply: mmm ok but we try it , and then she point out few people's around the garden and said you go front of them and ask they want Rose's they definitely buy it,

Do-yun reaction: he starring Rosely because he have no confident because he already ask everyone in that garden but he go because of Rosely words.
He go front of the person who all are Rosely pointed,to sale the Rose's everyone buy the Rose's and also they pay 12 rs for one Rose's , Do-yun suprised because he run full garden to sale the Rose's only one person buy it but Rosely point out few people's they all are buy the flowers how it's possible,after he sold the flowers he go front of Rosely .

Rosely ask Do-yun: how many flowers now you sold ?

Do-yun reply: this time i am sold 5 flowers sister' and also he ask one question to her , sister how could you correctly said they buy Rose's?

Rosely reply:  listen Do-yun if you have any product your hand it's does not matter only one thing is matter you must find the right consumer for you product that's simple.