Love IQ EP:5

She go to the 2'nd floor to join lunch with Mr.Max.After she completed her luch, she go to her floor.

That time Mr.Vin call her name. she fastly go front of him. he told her you go to 18' th floor. that floor incharge name his Miss.Jae .
you asked her WindGame share's document.You collect that document come back quickly.

Then she enter 18'th floor There is only one room in that floor. she see inside the room that room fully files are placed.
But center the room she saw desk and also one girl working in computer.
Rosely knock the door. that person reply: yes come in. after enter the room Rosely said mam boss asked WindGame share's document.

That time that girl raise her head look Rosely and ask you are the boss new assistant?

Rosely curiously node her head.

Miss .Jae smiley say I am Mis.Jae incharge of projects and document sections.

What is your name?

She reply: My name is Rosely. Then they both are handshaking 🤝

Miss.Jae ask her: oh ok Rosely How is your work going?

Rosely reply: she start complaining....you know Miss.Jae Every morning boss say he's new schedule timing I am note that schedule and inform him before 20'mins .
You know what he attended atleast 4 meeting in one day. After he leave the office iam only person walk around the place . No one is there to speak with me and also he said iam not use mobile at working time iam only use mobile break or lunch time only.
Daily iam waiting for break and luch time to use social media world and aslo every afternoon I eat lunch with Mr.Max he's in 2'nd floor HR department. If Mr.max is not with me in lunch time I completely change like a robot 🙄.
she said everything expressionly.

Miss.Jae reaction: After hear her long complain story she can't control her laugh and she said hey ok ok ok relax first drink this water.

Rosely drink the water and take deep breath Miss.Jae now you know how is my work going.

Miss.Jae: hey relax Rosely now I know and again iam not ask this question to you. Then she give that document to her go and give this document to boss.

That time Rosely put her hand in pant pocket take one choclate place the desk front of Miss.Jae.
Jae look the choclate and look Rosely they both are smiled and then Jae take the choclate and said thanks to Rosely.

Rosely smiley said your welcome then Rosely say bye to her .

suddenly Miss.Jae call one minute Miss.Rosely.
Rosely turn look Jae .

Jae ask her ,you forget to give your number to me. if any help i call you and also you call me .
Because Miss.Jae like Rosely attitude and she impressed her way of innocent .so that's way she ask her number. Then Rosely Jae share they numbers.
After she go to her floor place the document in front of Mr.Vin then she go to her desk. The days are moving like this one side she working alone but break & lunch time she meet Jae and Max.

one day she introduce Jae to Max then they three members are become close friends. Jae Max Rosely are become good friends help each other. Jae join lunch with Rosely & Max .
Days are moving and also there friendship bonding moving next level sharing they personal interesting things.

One day Mr.Mike come 18'th floor to see Miss.Jae for ask project details in lunch time. He enter her room but she's not there. Mr.Mike suprised because Miss.Jae can't leave her room after enter the office. So he suprise at the same time Shockley waiting for her. At the same time Rosely Jae Max had lunch in canteen.
Then Rosely Jae come to 18'th floor and also they commenting some move comedy scenes laughing loudly enter the room.
But they both are not noticed Mike is inside the room. Mr.Mike turn and look who is laughing like this..he saw Rosely Jae holding both hands and laughing. First time Mike see Jae smile.
suddenly Jae see Mr.Mike is standing so she try to remove her holding hands but Rosely say Hi to him.Hi Mr.Mike .

Mike reply: Hi Miss.Rosely what are you doing here?and also he ask her you know Miss.Jae?.

Rosely reply:yes I know her, two weeks before boss send me this floor to collect one document that time I meet her .

Mike reaction: ohhhhhh.....

Rosely reaction: mmmm....then we both are best friends now she speak like this Miss.Jae come front of Mr.Mike and ask what can I do for you??.

Mike reply: I come to collect the next week project details.

Jae reply: oh one minute Mr.Mike then she give he asked project details to him.

Rosely : see her wristwatch and hurrely say ok Mr.Mike & Jae my lunch break time is over within 10'mins so I want to go my desk.
And also she said ok Jae don't forget coming Sunday you must free because we go outing plan right.Jae: smiley said ok Rosely byebyeee. then Rosely go to her floor.

Mr.Mike reaction:
After see Rosely and Jae conversation he is
shocked. Then he ask
you know Jae Rosely is a nice girl right.

Jae reply: yes she is so cute Mr.Mike and also she is childish some times but she have so much of good qualities.she is very interesting girl .
After hear Jae reply Mr.Mike take the project details then he directly go to the 20'th floor to meet Rosely.
Mr.Mike enter the office room he directly go to Rosely desk.
Mr.Vin notice that Mike hurrely go to Rosely desk.

Rosely Hi Mr.Mike what are you doing here?
But Mike not listen her question he ask he's question to her , When you and Miss.Jae become close friends? and also he ask Rosely: coming Sunday where you go with Mis.Jae please tell me Rosely......

Mr.Mike ask this type of questions to her. Rosely without any hesitate she directly ask him Mr.Mike you like Miss.Jae.
Mike stunned after she directly ask him. he's face turn into pink.

Rosely: Mr.Mike why your face turn pink colour i take this reaction to yes.

Mr.Mike reply: mmmmm yes i like her so much but iam not speak with her freely because she's always busy in her work, iam Also busy in my work . Then how can i expresses my feelings to her.

Rosely: ok Mr.Mike when you fell in love with her(Miss.Jae).

Mike:she come to attend face to face interview that time i saw her eyes that moment i fell in love with her.

Rosely reaction: Wow super Mr.Mike but you waste past two years without express your feelings to her.

Mike ask Rosely: Hey Rosely How do you know i am wasting two years.

Rosely reply: Mr.Mike me and Jae are share our life memories that timeJae told me she working here two years.

Mike reaction: oh ohhhhhh okokok... Rosely please tell me coming Sunday you and Jae where are you going?

Rosely reply: before i telling you I want to know Jae have Fellings for you or not.

Mike ask Rosely: How could you find that?

Rosely reply: Mr.Mike you leave this Matter to me. Tomorrow lunch time i find Jae have felling for you or not!!!
continue...........