Love IQ EP:3

Mike start interview  ok Miss Rosely now simply tell about yourself. Rosely tell herself and she explained her qualifications simply.

Mike: mmm good ok Now one important question to you. If you have 6 company shares in your hand now you give the shares to 10 persons .how can you divide the shares to give 10 person?

Rosely: Mmm.. you ask me if I have 6 pices of pizza now I give to 10 persons like this  right?

Boss Vin: After  hear Rosely reply, inside of the room he  smile hardly and he's reaction oh my god she's answer is unbelievable he node he's head left to right and Little smile

Mike reaction: smiled and ask what? You compare your company shares to pizza🙄

Rosely: mmm yes sir that time I give share easily right

Mike reaction: he can't control he's smile after hear her answer. Then he know she have no knowledge about company shares.so he change the question. Now he ask management based questions.for management based questions she reply perfect answer.
Then finally Mike ask to her who told you to apply for this interview and also which position you applyed?
Rosely: said ok told you before that may I know your name sir. He said my name is Mike.Then Rosely Mmm Mr.Mike you want to know the truth.

Mike: mmm if you interested tell me Miss.Rosely.

Rosely started: actually iam not apply for this job my grandfather apply for this job without my permission and you know what today morning he come to my home and say get ready for the interview iam shocked and also the most important  thing I can't eat my breakfast and then he send me this office to attend interview.
After iam enter the office one person ask me Are you come for interview? Iam say yes then he told me go to the 2'nd floor .then I enter the 2'nd floor for first level interview i will bring only one pen that  pen also I missed it ,that time HR Mr.Max come I ask he's pen and also I am sure I will fail 1'st level but unfortunately iam pass the 1'st level test then I'm going to 5'th floor to attend the 2'nd level interview they give three page question paper . First page question based on management it's ok to me but second and third page question are based on shareholders,maths calculation that time iam used two tricks to answer the questions my first trick is Eraser toss , my second trick is  odd or even game  but unfortunately iam pass second level test now iam here .

Mike  reaction: after she said long story Mr.Mike take deep breath and he slowly turn he's head look at the mirror room. Because he know Mr.Vin(boss) also watching her long story that time Rosely ask Mr.Mike you please tell me if iam select or not now ,because iam starving I want to eat otherwise iam faint fall down.

Mike:smiled and he said Miss.Rosely you wait here I come back then he go to the next room he see Mr.Vin(boss)and Mr.vin see Mr.Mike they both are start laughing. That time Mike ask Boss  what can I do now iam not meet this type of innocent cute navie girl in my life.what's your opinion Boss because you hear everything
she compare the share funds to pizza 🙄 I never imaged like her answer. Vin come close to Mike and touch is shoulder then ask what you think about her Mr.Mike ,hey Vin come on man  your the boss .so your decision is must Vin: said ok Mike select her ,
Mike: shock what did you say  I know your very strict to select the candidates but now you said select the girl who have no idea about shares, funds knowledge. Mike speak like this but Vin watching Rosely via the mirror and also he smile lightly. First time Mike see Vin smile after long years then

Mike said : ok I select her but which position I give to her.

Vin say: why you take her to your assistant.

Mike reply: what ?really she is my assistant no no no no........you know Mr.Vin Boss iam handling shareholders funds but she compare share's to pizza  I can't handle her but I have another choice Vin look Mike.
Mike said I think you have no assistant right!so you take her with your assistant.

Vin: say no no no...Mike you can't do that but Mike not listen he's words

He go to sit front of Rosely.
Rosley look Mr.Max that time he say Miss.Rosely your selected and also your job role is most  important .
Rosely: what? Iam selected again ohhhh it's not fair, ok tell me what is the important role.
Mr.Mike said: yes now itself you are the our boss assistant

Rosely react: ahhhhhhh what? Mr.Mike it's not a joke time then why you joke with me🙄she can't believe he's word. Mike Rosely you wait then he call one person and say type  the appointment letter to Miss.Rosely her position he's Boss assistant. And then he look Rosely and said Mis Rosely first you work temporally this role ,do your best in this role after your performance good your permanent ok.
Rosely said :ok  and also she asked him if I done the role correctly I transfer to another department sir.
Mike: mmmm yes
Rosely say thanks to him and she walk forward to open the door that time Mr.Mike call Miss.Rosely  she turn look Mike he say you forget to sign this paper. She go back and stand front of Mike she see the paper but she have no pen right so she give eye signal to Mike (she look Mike and he's table pen box) after her signal Mike understand then he give he's pen to her sign the paper then she say thanks to him then she ask him Mr.Mike when iam join he told tomorrow also ok you join .

Rosely reaction: what?? Tomorrow no.no.no...i can't purchase anything dress makeup kite how can I come tomorrow.

Mike: after hear her reply he take deep breath ok ok ok Miss.Rosely you come next Monday ok he said like this he smiled.

Rosely reply: smile said ok Mr.Mike thankyou  mmmmm it's already afternoon you had lunch or not  I think you not had your luch so Mr.Mike you had your lunch iam also going to had super restaurant luch now I leave .
She wave his hand say bye bye....say cutely
Mike: also wave his hand and say bye byeee we meet Monday it's everything watching by Mr.Vin(boss)Then she come out the interview room and Rosely directly go to the 2'nd floor . That time Mr.Vin come out his room and look at her sign in appointment letter that time MIKE hold VIN shoulder and say you wait till Monday

Mr.Vin: he smiled but attitudely ask why iam wait if there is any meeting in Monday schedule .Mike say it's important meeting to you My boss because you meet your cute assistant he say like and start laughing  then Mike ask hey Vin you  interested her?
Vin say: no but I like her attitude.

(At the same time our girl reach 2'nd floor)that time she saw Mr.Max .Max is going to office canteen that time she call hello Mr.Max he trun look who call his name ,that person is Rosely. He ask Hi what happened , she said you know what unfortunately......Max: thought oh she's not select so he said ok you apply any other company you definitely selected.

Rosely: why I apply another company Mr.Max just wait listen fully iam select this interview.

Max reaction: wow congratulations 🤝 and he ask which position you selected Miss.Rosely
She said iam selected for Boss assistant.

Max reaction: what?????? Max after hear that he give respect her ok madam.
She noticed Max call her madam.but she said Mr.Max  you call my name ok because now itself iam not join this office then why you suddenly call me madam?so no problem you call my name.That time office boy cross them she call again the office boy and once again ask the restaurant way then shey say bye... Mr.Max we meet soon.

That office boy ask: sir she select this interview?

Max reply: yes

Office boy: which department sir?

Max say: she select for Boss assistant

Office boy: shock what???????Boss assistant..

Rosely: she directly go to the restaurant order her favourite food eat happly.Then she go to Home his Grandfather waiting for her she enter the home he asked what happened dear she crying ly said iam selected grandpa Monday is my joining date. After hear this her grandfather is very happy and aslo he grandfather told her dear me and grandma go back to our village and aslo my son and his family move to another city so before I leave this place you get the job it's give me more relief.after hear her grandfather words she's eyes filled with tears.
(You know what guys her grandfather father is not a relation to her ,he is friend of her father dad friend .Now he is one who always care about her)....................... continue