Love IQ:EP 2

Everyone enter the 5'th floor . the second round interview will be started That test room same like first level test room.same like one way windows are covered by the second level test room. everyone one waiting for second level test. That time one officer enter the test room and said everyone welcome to second level and then he give question paper to everyone. Rosely that time also late'ly enter the test room she sitting again third row middle. This time they give 3 page question paper but this time choosing option they give four options for each questions. After Rosley received her question paper she start readying first page . The first page questions based on Management skills.she think it's ok for her because she complete her second degree in Management field .so she choose the option without hesitating.Then she turn second & Third page the question are based on shareholders, Accounts ,Maths she know little bit shareholders details but she hate maths and accounts so she used two ideas.

But first idea Rosley need Eraser but she's not bring anything . so she look at her opposite sitting person,the person have everything in pair. two pen two pencil two erase so she decided to ask him.Rosely call the person hello..ssss..hello but he not look at her 🙄 after that Rosely get disappointed because he not listen her. so she Suddenly stole he's Eraser without he noticed. This everything watched by some officer standing behind the one way mirror.
After that she write the options into the eraser .
like one side eraser she write option A,another side option B ,the another side option C, another side option D. she write four options in eraser four side. And then she used some trick😅
(toss coin trick but now she toss eraser) Rosely slowly toss the eraser  and catch it ,then she open her hand and see the option. which option she saw the eraser. she choose that option to answer the questions. Rosely used this trick to answer the second page questions.
she toss the eraser and catch the eraser slowly open her hand and she tick the same options she saw the eraser. Rosely doing like this to complete the test but behind the test room windows everyone see her writing way to attending the test
some officers are laughing 😂
what she is doing? she just flip/toss the eraser and choose the option, its work to her pass this level test??.

Rosely used eraser trick to complete the second page.
Now she want to complete third page so she use this time another trick. But this time tricks she need one person that time one HR enter the test room to check any one complete the test .At the time Rosely call the person. The HR go front of her and asked what you want Mis any problem.
That time She ask you know hand game odd or even? HR react what odd or even game?

Rosely: mmm correct sir you know that game?

HR: mmm yes i know but why you asking me?

Rosely: Thank god you know this game if you don't mind sir you play this game with me right now because i want to complete this test fast so please help me.    But HR said no Miss it's not possible i can't do this but finally she convince him .
Then they both are play the game she choose the answer based on odd or even choice. At the same time she playing like this behind the glass window everyone saw her and start laughing . Because the officers supervisor never see this type of test .one side she used HR to play game with her to choose the options, the another side officer are laughing because they one of the collegue play game with her.

That time one person enter the room silently and also the person noticed everyone laughing . After the officers are see that person suddenly everyone stop laughing . That person look at the test room and he notice one girl played game with one of the office staff .the person saw everything happened in test room then he leave the place.
At the same time the HR officer mind voice: oh God when she complete this game i want to leave this place soon

but Rosely intrestingly play the game and tick the answer option. The person who noticed the test room after he come out he lightly smiled and he walk beside the test room he clearly saw the girl face ,
she happly play game with he's office staff and then she tick the options, her expressions, he noticed everything then he leave the place.

That person is young Boss of the QC Technology Group of company.

That time one officer enter the test room and said timeup now you all are give your answer sheet. Rosely complete the game with help of HR. she want to say thanks to him but after complete the game HR running out quickly😅.
Then the officer said your all take 15 mints break after you all are again come this room we said who all are select third level face to face interview. Everyone going outside the test room waiting for result,that time

Rosely  mind voice: this time surely iam not pass this level test so now I go to return HR pen. So she going to the 2'nd floor she eye's searching HR.Max. finally she found him she go and stand front of him Mr.Max saw her and ask what happened to you Miss.Rosely you complete 2'nd level,

Rosely reply: she smilingly say mmm now we complete the test and also they told us to wait 15 mins for the result.
Max reaction: Ohhh any way you do your best right,

Rosely:smiled and say no no I pray to god I don't want to pass this level test and also she said after iam fail this level test iam going to find one good restaurante order my favourite foods eat fully then Iam going to my home,  she also ask him sir you know best restaurante in this surrounding

Max reaction: What??? Restaurante????
Rosely: mmm yes sir, because  iam hungry.

Max: he hesitately say iam sorry Miss.Rosely
Iam not know.
Rosely: mmmm ok then she saw one office boy without hesitate she call that boy. That office boy come front of her then he asked what can I do you for you madam.
She asked him you know this surrounding which restaurante food is good.

Office boy: what???good Restaurante food??? That time

Max: smiled for office boy reactions,then
Rosely: said yes Iam hungry I want to eat so you tell me which restaurante food is good.

Office boy reply:madam  office canteen is inside office campus . You come with me madam Iam show the way of office canteen.

Rosely: Iam not interest to eat campus food today so you please tell  me which restaurante is best.

Office boy reply: madam you turn left this street end you saw one restaurant madam that restaurant food is very special in this surrounding so you try that restaurant food mam.

Rosely excited :what? Oh super I must try it and also you don't go anywhere wait here iam come back with in minutes ok. Then she saw her watch the break time is over so Rosely go back to 5'th floor. Before go the 5'th floor she return the pen to HR and say thank you sir, ahhhh ....and also she asked him sir what is your name? He said my name is MAX.
she reply: mmmm ok Thank you Mister.MAX
Max: Miss.Rosley why you return this pen to me

Rosely: Mister.Max iam definitely fail this level test so I am hurrely leave this place eat food that time I have no time to return your pen so that's way sir😅she told like this and leave the place.

Max: look her and smiled because he never see this type of girl in he's life.
The 5'th floor everyone waiting for the result that time one officer enter the room stand front of them ,the officer said the test result is now announced only 10 members pass this level test so now I call the  person name please go to the 16'th floor one and one interview.The officer call 8'th person name is Miss.Rosely .

Rosely: shocked what??? Iam iam ....🧐Iam pass this level how could it's possible?🙄.

The officer: who is mis Rosely she rise her hand and the officer say oh ok Miss.rosely you go to 16'th floor and also he said your final interview is conduct there she Shockley  going to 16'th floor.
Rosely: she waiting for 16'th floor one and one interview .
Everyone go inside the interview room and come out she silently watching they reactions that time one women come out the room call the name Miss: Rosely now you go inside the room.

She slowly enter the one and one interview room that time one voice 
Miss. Rosely why your standing there come and site in this chair.
Now the person who select everyone for this one and one interview .
He's name is Mr.Mike Ha-Jun.
(oh I forgot to tell you guys our boss name is Mr.Vin Ye-Jun)
Mr.Mike and Mr.Vin are best friends
Mr.Mike position is voice president so he directly select the staffs.
But one important thing always Vin watch Mike interview in sitting one way glass door behind. (So now Mike interview our girl Rosely)...... continue