Figures, Lust & Honesty (Part 2)

I stir with the sun rays hitting my face and I feel rested, and energized. I've never felt this way. It's a good feeling. I sit up and stretch my arms out. I look at Zak's bed in confusion. He's not there? I turn slowly and look down beside me. There he is. A perfect sleeping model of muscle beside me in his boxers, lying on his stomach. I study him closely for a moment. He's actually cute. Really cute.

It made me think for a moment. This man had been amazing towards me. He'd embraced my gift and not made fun of me. He may not have stayed with me yesterday after I collasped but he knew I'd fainted with exhaustion at least which means he cared enough to get me checked out.

I quietly got out the bed and got showered. I blow dried my hair and put it up in a messy bun. I'd forgotten clothes so I slipped out in my towel. I'd hoped he'd be still sleeping but he was awake. He was on his phone leaning against the full length windows. He looked over at me and I stood nervously clasping my towel tightly. I don't know what made me do it but I walked over to the window and stood in front of him.

"Breakfast in thirty" he smiled.

"Thank you" I whispered.

"What for?" he asked, confused.

"Not forcing me to pop it last night, For making sure I was ok before you left me..." I explained, I placed my hand on his cheek and I had to go on my tiptoes to place a kiss on his lips. "And for last night. I've never felt anything like that."

"I would never force you to pop it. That's your choice, not mines" He assured me. I'm pretty sure he wanted to return the kiss, his hand hesitated on mine for a moment before he removed it from his face and he disappeared into the bathroom.

I decided on hot pants with one of the Reaper shirts I found in his case. I'm sure he'd let me borrow it. I tucked it in half way and it was still baggy, and it looked good. I paired the outfit with my coverse again.

Breakfast was good and Zak and I hadn't really exhanged much more than what we had said this morning. I was much more relaxed around the guys and we were back at the bar. Zak made me go on camera to claim and explain what I had seen, and experienced. I didn't want to but he had brung me on this trip. I think I owed to help him out a little.

After my interview, I sat in the passenger seat of the rented SUV with the door open. I was on the phone, texting Daisy. I assured her I was ok and even though she pryed for it, I didn't tell her about last night. I wasn't ready to admit that he'd care enough to do that for me. Was he hoping for something in return?

He took the opportunity while Billy, Jay and Aaron were messing about with a new piece of equipment to come over to me. He got in the driver's seat and closed the door. I did the same. I knew he wanted to talk.

"What happened last night, you don't regret it do you?" he wondered.

I shook my head, "Never" I answered.

"Girlfriends leave me eventually. I have thing's attached to me and they get chased away eventually" he mumbled. "I'm not sure why but I felt you could handle them."

"I can handle them" I assured him, "But this could get difficult. You want me to work with you, how can there be anything more?"

"I think we were brought together for a reason. I could open you up to this but... I wouldn't force it on someone."

I looked to the guys. This was a family of friends and right now, I was the odd one out but in a good way. I needed to know Zak better and I was getting there. At least I thought I was.

"I want you to be my first" I finally answered.

His eyes darted to mine and our gazed locked. I'm not sure if it was the fact that I'd been dreaming of him not days before for weeks and I couldn't picture being with anyone else or whether it was last night, he was gentle but sensational. Maybe it was both.

"Really, why?" he frowned.

"I just do but I want to wait till we're home in Las Vegas" I smiled.

He nodded in agreement. That's why, I thought to myself. So prepared and understanding. I'm sure he could open my eyes to a lot.