He Is My First.

The days seemed to drag by but eventually, Friday came. I had agreed to do a day shift so I could spend the night with Zak and I couldn't seem to shift him from my mind no matter how hard I tried. He hadn't contacted me since the day we landed. Did he expect me to call him? For me to remind him?

I leaned on the bar, propping my head up on my elbow as I watched the people gamble. I liked the day shift. It was quiet. My eyes were fixated on the table that I'd first met him at. So much had happened. Then again, Had it? I'd only travelled with him and his crew. Been attacked by a demonic figure and interviewed about it on his show. Had him 'eat me out' basically and then convinced him to come home after him nearly giving on his show altogether - I'd say. Yes. A lot had happened.

When six rolled by, I was actually glad to be leaving work. It had dragged and I wanted out of these uncomfortable clothes. Obviously, in to more comfortable clothes. Which wasn't going to happen since I knew exactly what was going to happen tonight. Maybe working wasn't the best idea I had today.

I walked home and went straight in the shower. I shaved my legs and everything else twice over to make sure I was as smooth as a baby. I srubbed myself almost red raw with the sponge and body wash. Why was I so nervous about this? I got out and wrapped the towel around my torso after drying of. I blow dried my hair and tyed it up in a messy bun. I did my make-up very subtle. When I reached the bedroom, I didn't bother with a bra but I put on panties that were black lace so they at least matched the night gown a little. I put that on next, I let it fall over my body effortlessly. It say nicely. It hugged the right places but my nipples were showing! Oh my god.

I threw on a long black jacket. I winced when I seen it in the mirror. I looked like Yvette from Most Haunted in this coat! But it was the only thing that covered what needed to be covered for my journey. I put on black pumps and grabbed my purse. I had called a car, not a taxi. It was costing me extra but I didn't want to remember I travelled to the night I lost my virginity in a taxi. I wanted to travel in style. It was there waiting when I got to the door to my apartment block. I gave the man the adress and got in the back. I did it as elegantly as I could and I think I succeeded.

I got a text from Daisy on the way over, wishing me luck. I replied a simply thank you. Mentioning I was slightly nervous but who wouldn't be? I got a text from Zak - It was odd.

"When you get to my house. Let yourself in. Lock the door, come upstairs to the bedroom. If you are still coming."

I bit my lip, what on earth was he planning? Why couldn't he answer the door? That wasn't going to be very gentlemanly of him. When we arrived, I paid the driver and as instructed, I let myself in and locked the door. It was dark. Very dim. I managed of my coat and hung it up along with my bag. I patted myself down. It was now or never and in this dress, I hoped now.

I slowly walked up the stairs and immediately knew where I needed to go as he was standing in the doorway of what I guessed to be his bedroom. He was in nothing but his boxers. His black boxers. He was stunning. The dim light complimented him. He gestured for me to go in to the room and I obliged.

When I walked in, I was stunned. I was frozen with awe. His room was large but he had candles everywhere to set the romantic mood. On the bedside table was a champayne bottle with two glass flutes already filled. The bed was made but without the duvet. It was just mattress with sheets and pillows. Maybe best, Didn't want to set the place on fire. He walked over and took a glass in each hand, he handed me one.

"Thank you for choosing me" He toasted.

I smiled and we clinked glasses, I took a sip as he did before I sat my glass down in it's original place. I didn't want to wait any longer and he knew that himself I think as he sat his glass down as well. He took my hand and walked around to the bottom of the bed but he didn't sit me down yet. He walked round behind me, moving me so I was facing the bed. He placed a kiss on my shoulder, Placing his hands on my hips. He moved them down my thighs as he kissed along my shoulders still. I closed my eyes. This felt amazing.

His hands moved back up, hitching my night gown with them. His hands stopped when he felt the lace of my panties and he hooked his fingers in them, pushing them down to my feet. He came back up and slowly moved each strap of my shoulders, the night gown fell to the floor also. I was now naked with my back facing him. He took my hand and helped me step out them.

He turned me to face him and he gazed down at me. I looked at him shyly. He leaned in and kissed me. I mean, he really kissed me. My mouth parted for a split second to try and get air but allowed entry for his tongue instead. I mirrored his actions with my own tongue and our mouths moved in sync with each other. This was... wow. He then kissed down my neck, to my collarbone and gently pushed me back to the bed. He sat me down and I automatically moved up the bed to rest my head on the pillow. He'd followed me on and was between my legs, kissing me again. With that tongue.

His hips pressed into me and I could feel his erection. He felt huge. He kissed down my neck again, to my collarbone but this time he went further and kissed down in a line between my breasts. Down my stomach to my abdomen. I bit my lip and looked up at the ceiling, was he going to again? But he didn't. He knelt up and looked at me. I moved my eyes to meet his gaze. I couldn't tell what he was thinking but he had that look in his eyes.

"Let me see" I whispered, moving my eyes to his boxers. His erection was clearly outlined. He was huge!

He nodded and slowly pushed down his boxers, His member bursting free and standing to attention. I gulped. Oh my god, What the hell was I thinking? Once he'd removed them completely, he reached over and picked up something from the bedside table.

"I guess your not on birth control?" He ackownledged.

I shook my head and I heard the rip of the foil packet. He was prepared for everything. He was ready for every situation. I was so thankful. I watched him curiously as he rolled it over and every inch it went down, I was getting more scared. More nervous. This was seriously going to hurt.

He moved back over me and his tip hovered at my entrace. I placed my hand on his biceps. They were in full action supporting the weight of him.

"Just do it" I whispered, biting on my lip. He put a hand between us, positioned himself and slowly pushed his hips towards mine.

FUCK! "Ow!" I winced, burying my face in his neck. He stilled for a moment. I took a deep breath and as if he heard it, he moved again. Slowly. I could feel him filling me. I felt my inside adapting to every inch of him. It stinged but it already felt amazing. Once he was in all the way, I relaxed, laying my head back on the pillow.

He looked down at me as he began to move against me. His strength keeping his weight off me which I was thankful. He leaned down to kiss me. He began to move faster, It was more like pounding now that my hips were bucking to meet his. We established a rythm and it was sensational! His hand moved down to cup my right breast. His lips found my nipple and he sucked.

I couldn't help but moan out in pleasure. Oh god, this man was amazing at this! I could feel something building up. My insides were tightening. What on earth?

"Feel it" He whispered seductively, "Come around me, Aurora. Give it to me."

As if he knew his words were affecting me, Something in me exploded. The pleasure went right through me, my toes curled and I screamed out his name as it reached it's apex. As If I had sent him off, he stilled with one deep thrust, he, himself cursing out in a loud moan. It was hot!