(Asano Gakuho) Forgiveness Part II

Requested by: luna_uchiha_raizel
Hope you'll like it! Enjoy!

Warnings: Extreme bullying, extreme punishments, mentions of suicidal thoughts and forcing to kill someone, possessive and overprotective behavior, manipulation, and threat. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

The class was silent, avoiding locking gazes with the trace of the monster hiding within inside the respected Principal of theirs that they had witnessed when they had blindly agreed upon to go along with which only resulted to the double difficulties that they'll experience for the whole school year. Your father had decided to accompany you towards your classroom to ensure that the situation had been cleared up and would never happen again while also letting himself be amused with how the students had started to cower away from you in fear, that's actually from him, but it's enough for him to know that they won't bother and do the same thing to you anymore.

When he finally left when you had finally quietly and peacefully arrived and occupied your seat, you were unnerved by the unusual silence of your class. Being quite kind and feeling pity towards them, you decided to minimize their punishment and have a talk with your father about it which will hopefully turn to a much positive side and also hoped that they'll start to be nice and everything will be back to normal again as what you had wanted to experience your current high school year with. And so, with you pushing aside some negativity aside and forcing yourself to focus on your classes, the class went on as usual.

When the class finally ended and it's finally time for lunch, you were surprised when your classmates simultaneously stand up before bowing towards your direction before loudly apologizing with some even starting to tear up. But with the Asano blood coursing through you, you couldn't help to keep your guard up and be strict before you'll apologize them, asking them whether or not they'll do it again as they immediately answered that they won't and had already immensely regretted what they have done to you. They remained in their current position, enduring the pain of their limbs while patiently waiting for your response for its the least that they could do.

Those who were teary eyed earlier immediately burst into tears while those who weren't had also become emotional when they had finally heard your answer, forgiving them and informing them that you'll try to lighten up their punishments. They instantly exclaimed their gratitude much louder than before that almost made some of the students passing by the hallway and even from the nearby classrooms take a peek of what the noise all about. But still not wanting to associate yourself with them, you turned down every invitation for a lunch with them and they thankfully understood it and let you have your space.

Taking out your lunch, you consume it silently and because you were too focused on your lunch while also taking a drink from your favorite drink, you had finished much earlier than you had anticipated and noticed that you still have some time to spare that was even more than thirty minutes that gave you enough time to let you clear your mind as you decided to take some fresh air on the rooftop where you concluded that might be scarce from any students right now. And so, having finally decided, you put back your lunch box inside your bag and clean up before you made your way towards your chosen destination.

Finding everything starting to finally be at peace, you let a relieved smile stretch your lips as you walk along the hallways that's occasionally filled with some other students passing by with most of them giving recognition to you just like how they did to your brother. Luckily, the students that were intrigued with your class earlier had finally dispersed and went on their ways to enjoy the remaining lunch time they had. After navigating yourself while avoiding to bump and knock over anyone that's near your way, you had finally reached the rooftop after climbing a set of stairs that made you quite exhausted along with the walk that you had just done.