(Takebayashi Kotaro) Stalk, Test, And Kill

Warnings: Possessive behavior, bloody scenes, killing and stalking. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Presenting a project that was assigned to you, even though it's just a simple power point presentation about a certain topic that had caught your interest and had the motivation to do it just in time and with the right efforts and probably no mistakes made, you still couldn't help, but to feel as if a whole bucket of ice had just been dropped down upon you that descended from above as you could feel every inch of your body be filled with nervousness. But finally got the courage, you and your partner were able to breeze pass through the presentation when it was your turn to do so.

Finishing the presentation with a bow in gratitude for your classmates' attention and eagerly listening while you two present after you accomplished the first part of it that was quite filled with stuttering and small pauses between sentences, you turn to your partner with a small grin while the two of you stand by the sidelines as the next presenters of the class are still preparing. "That was amazing. We managed to pass our project just in time and we even have a good mark out of it."

"It was because of your brilliant idea, L/N-san." Takebayashi complimented that made a small blush of surprise bloom on your cheeks at the his unexpected remark that made something fluttering inside of the said classmate of yours.

It made him confused of what he had just felt and asked to himself about what could it be and thought that is it those butterflies inside his stomach that some romance novels had started to portray for love? Is he... in love? With you? The mere thought of it made him sigh in confusion and doubt, but stopped himself and decided to test his feelings before he could arrive at that conclusion.

"It's because of both of our brilliance and teamwork. It was nice partnering up with you, Takebayashi-kun. See you around." You gently pat one of his shoulders twice before giving a small wave, making your way to your small group of friends who had also successfully managed to survive their own presentations.

Takebayashi adjusts his glasses with an index finger before letting his gaze rest on your figure for a moment while scolding himself for immediately missing your touch and small warmth that you had given him with your contact earlier.

He did not know what had come over him that also caused him to be interested in a person such as yourself. Maybe it was because he was curious how easy going you are with the others and can easily socialize, but also want to be isolated from time to time? Let's just say, as the day goes by, his observations about you had started to grow and had arrived to the next level of it in which he denied that he's just doing a test of whether or not he had really felt adoration and fondness towards you for it is unspeakable even for him.

He had become who we was now, a stalker only for you for the sake of knowing all the things, both important and miniscule in value, with the objective of getting to know you much more and wanting to acquire your attention and let it be focused on him and him alone. But with his plans not yet still bearing any success because of some hindrance for getting your attention, like your close friends who you always hang out with and a bunch of other acquaintances that were both still your classmates asking for your help, he decided to make things clear that even he, a quiet classmate of yours that is really easy to be unnoticed, can have your attention one way or another, even if it meant getting rid of your classmates one by one.

And that's what lead him to make an experiment with you and his annoying and always seeking your attention classmates. Seeing them trying to get your attention whenever he had enough courage and decided to approach you started to plant anger inside him. Was it because they saw him as a nobody that isn't worth your attention? Were they really worthy of it? Do they know your preferences in movies? Favorite food? Color? What foods or other things you're allergic to? What's your schedule during the weekends? Your favorite hobbies? Of course not, but he knew all of the answers to each of these.

They don't. He had more knowledge about you than it being totalled with all of those who had been close to you. He was so proud of himself that he had managed to make half of his experiment in succession and all it needs to take is to eliminate the other factors that might be a problem between him trying to increase your bond and relationship. And so, with you and the others clueless with his true motive, all of you agreed to go to his so called get together party that really made most of the class surprised, but nonetheless decided to give him a chance to try socialize.

"Where are we? Why is it so cold in here...? I'm starting to..." Someone uttered that made you slowly wake up and immediately hug yourself since the jacket that you're wearing wasn't enough.

Finally fully waking up from a nap which is unknown to all of you how long it took, immense coldness greeted all of you as the others had started to go unconscious once again, but seeing as the one who set this all up intended to slowly kill of you, they were unfortunately naturally cold with only twenty of you left that managed to survive by wrapping some available, but limited blankets just in time after you managed to solve a puzzle.

You didn't even manage to question how you were the only one having two jackets already worn. Walking to another room, the group was divided into two when a wall suddenly became a boundary between each group as all of you immediately tried to stabilize yourselves while the room continue to shake until the wall dividing was completed. Screams of agony and pain filled the room beside you that even echoed and resonated in the room where the remaining individuals are which are also mixed with the cries and wails of fear, grief and sadness for the loss, knowing that they had met the same end as the others when it was finally silent on the other room.

"It's Takebayashi-kun's doing... He let me have access to the security cameras inside this establishment and I bring unfortunate news that only our group had managed to survive for this long because he had let us." Ritsu broke the silence, her expression is solemn along with the tone of her voice as she even start to weep for their losses.

You frown with tears still continue to trail down, wetting a line on your cheeks when you heard the revelation, finding it very hard to believe, but all of you had no choice, but to continue on where a single hallway leads you to and only for all of you to be prepared about what's to come.

Unknowingly stepping on a certain part of the hallway, you found yourself being surrounded by the dead bodies of your companions that were alive not much earlier on. Each of their corpses start to fall and thumo on the floor with blood seeping out from all of their wounds from the different weapons that were fired that were activated that were once hiding behind the walls and it seems like you were the only final survivor as the spot that you are standing on was the only safe place. Even Ritsu suddenly deactivated herself and disappeared from your phone screen, that you would've been used to contact anyone for help, but the signal inside was jammed that even Ritsu couldn't be able to make a communication with the outside.

You dropped your phone alongside you falling on your knees, having found no strength and being numb with the situation. Hearing footsteps, you looked up to see Takebayashi slowly clapping his hands and seems to be satisfied with something.

"Because of my final experiment, I have finally found a conclusion to my hypothesis. I really and unintentionally fallen in love with you to a very much higher degree. And whether or not you'll accept it, you'll have no other choice with it either way." He stated before he wears a gas mask as gas start to seep inside the hallway that made you unconscious.