(Terasaka Gang) Swift Change

Requested by: 3_R4ND0M_F4ND0M_3

Warnings: Degradation, violence, possessiveness, overprotectiveness, and obsessiveness. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with. If it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking out this book. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Adjusting your cap to protect you from the heat, you gazed at the crowded amusement park with glee. It has been quite a long time since you've enjoyed the bustling atmosphere that mirrors your own. With how the people nearby noticed how bright your aura is compared to your companions, they were left wondering about how you managed to be among them in the first place. Their nonchalance and guarded posture resulted for the crowd to disperse around your area as you lightly hopped on your feet during your observing. It was clear that you are someone bubbly, seeming to be innocent and vulnerable to others that don't know the real you.

Despite how the strangers may view your friends as a weird combination compared to your overall shining personality, you really get along well with Terasaka, Muramatsu, Yoshida, Itona, and Kirara. You treat them almost akin to a family with how close and tight knit all of you are. Each of you care and look out for each other in your own unique ways, which is now reflected by some of them. Unable to contain your excitement, you wandered about occassionally from the group that sometimes caused Terasaka to complain while both Muramatsu and Yoshida would laugh at his remarks. Itona and Kirara would guide you back to the gang right after his request.

You didn't mind how they seem to guard you before expressing your excitement instead to infect them with your joy of being able to spend time with them, unbeknownst that they also share the same sentiments about the situation. "I can't wait to try out the games and rides! We must also try out some foods! They all look delicious!"

"Everything 'round us is childish. They all look easy to play with. And the prizes look boring." Terasaka tucks a hand inside his pocket as he grumbled while trying to be casual with his opinion, hiding the fact that he also actually shares how you look forward with trying everything out.

You huffed, crossing your arms in retaliation before glancing away from him as Yoshida chuckles at the ordeal while gently nudging Terasaka. "Don't be like that, Terasaka. We all know that you like being here too with us. You just want to see Y/N be happy, but now you've done the opposite. Do something to make Y/N feel better."

"Look what you did to Y/N! And if you want some challenge, we can definitely try out the claw machine!" Muramatsu decided to jump on in with the teasing of their friend with the tough exterior, nudging his other side before raising his brows to silently challenge Terasaka to try the game himself.

Kirara only smiled at their antics before standing beside you while trying to coax him as well. "I heard it's the most difficult game to complete. It may look simple enough, but don't judge the book by its cover, as they say. Maybe it's challenging enough for you, Terasaka. All of us can try it out."

"If I can observe how the mechanism work and the pattern of the machinery's movement, then maybe I can come up with a strategy to get you a prize, Y/N." Despite not really understanding the situation and having his own interest, you only smiled at Itona's good intention before nodding eagerly.

No such thing happened after all of you decided to try out the said game individually in an area where the machines were lined up, in contrast with Terasaka's former decline to play, but was forced in the end. It was a packed and occupied that left you waiting to try one machine as they take their turns and failed that really proved how challenging it was despite how it looked simple, both in mechanics and its appearance. After many tries from each of them, it was finally your turn to do so as they moved on from their frustration. Securely gripping the joy stick, you maneuvered it to hover above your selected item after Itona slid a token in its respective slot.