He's an asshole but a nice one

As he grabs my arm I stop and look him in the eyes. Both of our smiles fade as we get closer together leaning into each other by the second. He notices I have been looking at his lips for some time so he licks them and presses our bodies into the wall, not allowing me to move. He softens the grip on my arm and brings his other hand to my face, caressing it slightly.

We stare at each other for what feels like eternity when he finally closes the gap between us, crashing his lips against mine.

Sadly, the kiss didn't last long because as soon as we heard someone approaching the corridor we were in, we pulled apart. As people walk by we just stand there wanting to continue kissing.

When everybody left, Loki grabbed my arm and started walking us hurriedly to his room. Before we could go inside Nat walked by.

"Hey, I have been looking everywhere for you. Can we talk?" she asks.

"Sure," I answered, "Now?"

"Yeah. I mean if you two have plans we can talk later", she answers.

"No, we can talk now", I say looking at Loki who's looking down at the floor annoyed at my answer.

I start walking with Nat, but I keep looking behind me wanting to see Loki's reaction. He's slightly sad but I wanted him to know that it wouldn't be that easy to get with me. After all, I was going to play hard to get just to annoy him.

"So... What's going on between you two? Are you a thing?" She asks curiously.

"What no, there's nothing serious between us. It's mostly just small flirting but nothing more. I simply just wanted to know if you were right about needing to give him time".

"Was I?"

"Yes, not completely, but yes. He's an asshole but a nice one, I guess", I answered. She just smiles and laughs slightly.

We arrive at the lab where Bruce and Tony are working on something. No one ever knows what they are doing because they don't bother explain it since they think we are too dumb to understand it.

"There you are, there's something I would like to ask you. I want to make you a suit since you are probably gonna start going on missions with the rest of us", Tony says smiling at the end waiting for me to answer him.

"Uhh... yeah sure I would love that, thank you!" I answered him happily.

"Oh thank god you said yes. Banner's work is boring me so much these days", Tony says and Bruce turns only because he heard his name, he didn't hear the rest Tony said because he was too focussed on his work. We all just laughed at Tony's comment.

I stayed at the lab for some time talking to Tony about ideas for the suit.

"Oh shit!" I say looking at the time. Both Tony and Bruce look at me confused. "I have training with Loki"

I run to my room to change into my sports clothes and head down to the training room.

"I thought you had forgotten about me", Loki says. I was surprised he was there even though I was late.