[0]

Hello Reader

Hello Reader. Welcome to Basically Strangers revised. I wrote the original story when I was 14. I am now seventeen and dealing with less internal turmoil. So I went through and edited and changed and revised and deleted and voila.

This one will probably have darker themes, more descriptive scenes, and more ⭐trauma⭐. It is based off of my original story, Basically Strangers , which is still up and will remain unfinished and awful.

There will be strong language. I'm leaving the original version published on my account for those who want to go back and compare. Mostly because I have a close friend who would hate me if I didn't leave it up.

Just some quick warnings and introducing the character.

This is Arkin Rune. He is 23/24. The reader is 17/18. The reader is nonbinary, using they/them pronouns. If I see any homophobic/transphobic comments at all, I will delete them as quickly as I see the notification. Please remember, I am human. I cannot write a good story where every single action the character does is vague enough for everyone to agree with. I cannot describe every character vaguely enough to fit every person's interest and desire. Okay? I apologize, but I'm human.

I can't believe I have to ask this but please stop getting into arguments in the comments sections about age gaps, pedophilia, racism, and homophobia. These are yandere porn stories written by a lonely trans guy. Yandere porn. Stop arguing.

The cover art is by me.

Now that all that is out of the way, please enjoy the revised and rewritten version of Basically Strangers.

-Ginger