[14 - Stranger With No Boundaries]

[14 - Stranger with No Boundaries]

“Are we dating now?” you asked. Arkin choked on the air. You had been sitting in the living room. He was on the floor, sketching out a new torture device while you were on the couch working on homework.

“W-what?” he stuttered. It had been two days since you had admitted your feelings for one another.

“Are we dating?”

“Would that be awkward?” You raised an eyebrow. “I mean, we already live together. And  I’m five years older than you. And-”

“So you don’t want to date me. That’s okay.”

“No! No, no, no, no, no,” he said, jumping to kneel in front of you. He set his head in your lap. “I don’t know… you know? I don’t mean to make you think I don’t want you like that. I do, I really, really like you. But I just-”

“Hey.” You put a hand on his head, making him look up at you. “No need to explain, Arkin. It’s okay. I get your situation. Let’s just stay the way we are, then.” You turned your attention back to the homework in your lap. Arkin sighed.

“Let’s go on a date,” he suggested.

“No, thank you,” you responded, not looking up. He groaned, nuzzling into your thigh like a complaining child.

“Come ooonnnnnnnnnnn,” he whined. “Don’t be a jerk, YN.” You smiled at him. He pulled your books out of your lap.

“Hey. C’mon, don’t be childish.” He pulled all of your homework out of your lap. He ran a hand over your thighs. “What do you want?”

“Shouldn’t I be asking you that?” he leaned in and kissed your knee, gently touching your calf muscle. You just kind of sat back and watched what he was doing. You couldn’t say it didn’t feel good. You chuckled playfully, setting a hand in Arkin’s hair.

“Whatcha doing?”

“Just worshipping you, my love,” he sighed, kissing your knee and then tracing a line with his lips up and across your thighs. You sighed and leaned your head back, just letting him do whatever he was going to do. Him calling you ‘my love’ made your whole body almost shake. “Would you prefer I stop, little one?”

“No-” you said suddenly. You froze, not meaning to have said that so excitedly. He looked at you with a facial expression that could only be described as insane lust.

“YN,” he whispered breathlessly. He got on his knees in front of you and buried his face into your thighs. You gasped and pulled your hands up to your chest. He looked up at you, licking your left thigh. “Is this okay?” You nodded hesitantly.

Arkin licked up your thigh, leaving kisses and small bites as he went up. When he reached your aching privates, he nuzzled into your stomach just above your pants line, then began licking and kissing down the other leg. You let out a small, sharp moan. He looked up with you, his eyes filled with pride.

“Do you like it?” You covered your face, blushing brightly. He knew what that meant, even though you didn’t say it. He licked your inner thigh with long, flat tongue licks. “What a cute little one.” He suddenly bit down, making you gasp. He looked up at you worriedly. “Would you prefer I stop?” You shook your head, looking down at him flustered. He smiled and buried his face deeper into you. “So beautiful.”

“A-Arkin…” you muttered. He stood up and stood over you, playfully tugging at your hair. You moved your head with his tugs. He leaned down, licking and biting at your neck.

“You are so delicious,” he murmured between small licks. You whimpered as he did so, nuzzling into you and biting harder. Your whole body was reacting in the weirdest of ways. But it was okay. It was Arkin. You loved Arkin. And Arkin loved you.

Arkin loved you more than anything. He’d do anything for you. Anything. And there was nothing stopping him from locking that door and keeping you there for forever.

“Be mine,” he sighed into your neck. “Be mine for forever, my love. Let’s date. Let’s get married if you want to. I just want you. It doesn’t matter anymore?” You chuckled at his rambing.

“What doesn’t matter?”

“Everything,” he groaned into you. Your scent, your taste, the texture of your skin. It was intoxicating. “Nothing matters to me but you, my love.” You smiled as he ran his hands over your body. “When you graduate, let’s move out of town. Let’s get a place, I don’t care where. Let’s just leave. Okay?”

You nodded. At this point, you’d agree to anything to keep feeling him licking your neck. You did want that, however. You wanted him for forever. You wanted to get a place, you wanted to stay with him, you wanted to work jobs, you wanted to do everything. You wanted to be his little one.

“Would you…. Um….” he asked hesitantly. “Would you like to-”

“Go into the bedroom and break the bed frame?” you asked hopefully, trying to finish his sentence. He laughed quietly and kissed your lips passionately. The moment was ruined by the annoying ringing of the landline. You both groaned simultaneously. He stood up to answer the phone.

“Hello?” he asked exasperatedly. “Please hurry up, I’m busy. How can I help you?” Arkin listened in, then froze a moment. He listened, glancing at you. “Okay. Okay. Give me some time. I’ll…. One second. I’ll call you back in a moment.”

He  hung up and stepped into the bedroom. You stood up and followed, your body still slightly buzzing. The moment almost felt ruined, but it was still there. Arkin exited the bedroom with his wallet and pulled out a twenty dollar bill.

“Little one,” he said in a soothing voice. “I’ll take care of this business, but while I do so, why don’t you go down to the corner store and grab some…” he chuckled. “I want to make this the best it can be. Grab some lube and condoms.” You smiled brightly and took the twenty. While you put on your shoes, Arkin laughed. “Look who’s excited.” You rolled your eyes.

“Shut up,” you joked. You rushed out the door wearing Arkin’s jacket with the twenty and ran down the street to the drug store. You didn’t think anything of the green BMW you walked past. As soon as the door closed behind you, Arkin’s smile dropped and he turned back to the phone. He pushed the button to call the most recent number.

“They’re gone,” he hissed into the phone. “If you’re going to come grab me, do it. I don’t know how you knew about YN, but if you ever touch them-”

“What?” said a monotony voice. “What will you do if I touch your little inamorato?”

“What the hell do you want, you emotionless eggshell?” Arkin spat.

“Now, now,” Postle said with a sigh. “There is a car waiting for you outside. You will get in it and my associate will drive you to our little meeting place. I found a little place, the Angelstone Disease Control Center. It is quiet and dark. It is rather nice here. Move quickly before YN returns.” Arkin slammed the phone down and grabbed his jacket. He ran out the door as quickly as possible.

There was no way in hell he was going to bring you into this.

*****
1246 words total.
Don't forget to vote and comment!