Chapter 12

"It's all cool now. Jimin has moved in with Somi. They are managing well." Chaeyoung said.

"Wait so if your dad hates him why is he paying for his tuition?" Sana asked.

"To him his reputation is more important. He doesn't want people to find out about his personal matters that could ruin him. So that's why he pretends to be a good father. He hated Jimin but he never loved me too. I guess he is gonna use me to get more money."  Chaeyoung said.

"How?" Mina asked.

"Marry me off to some rich businessman's son."

"Uhhhh so you haven't come out to your dad?" Mina asked.

"Well I did hint it once......I got my devices confiscated and was grounded for even mentioning how the were LGBT+ community."

"What are you gonna do Chae?" Sana asked.

"Well he doesn't own me. I'll try to convince him as much as possible but if not he can't stop me."

After that they decided to sleepover at their house.

Time skip

It has been months after the sleepover. The girls have gotten pretty close. In the following month DahMo has become official and 2yeon also finally confessed to each other. All was going well outside but not in Chaeyoung's home life.

Her dad has some how figured out about her relationship with Mina and is now threatening Chaeyoung to break up or she will have to pay for it. Chaeyoung didn't agree and argued with her dad. She also told the whole ordeal to her friends and Mina. They got worried about the whole situation because Chaeyoung's dad was the kind of man that would do anything to save his reputation. He believes that if people find out that his daughter belongs to the LGBT community then his sales may drop.

Chaeyoung's dad then called Mina and Chaeyoung for a dinner.

-------------------------------------------

So I have decided to write short chapters instead.