Chapter 9

One week has past. Chaeyoung and Mina were we're getting close day by day. Chaeyoung was also texting Jimin all the time which made Mina jealous. Mina's feeling for Chaeyoung had increased a lot in the past week. She has been around Chaeyoung, studying with her and trying to be with her as much as possible. Mina was still confused about previous chapter they had done so Chaeyoung was ready to help the J line. They all decided to stay after school.

Today was Monday and Mina was again expecting Chaeyoung to help her after school. She was waiting for Chaeyoung but when Chaeyoung arrived she was mad. She came with Jimin. They were holding each other. More like Chaeyoung supporting him to walk because he still couldn't walk properly. Those two came along with Tzuyu.

"Hey Mina is it ok if Jimin sits with me for today?" Chaeyoung asked. Mina was hesitant to let him and Chaeyoung sit together.

"Uh guys sit here. I'll sit here. Jeongyeon wont be here today. I'll go next to Mina." Tzuyu said.

"Oh ok. Thnx Tzu." Chaeyoung said and sat in Jeongyeon and Tzuyu's seat. Mina was getting furious by this but Sana whispered to her to calm down.

Mina was just watching them talk.

"Ouch Chaeyoungie, my head hurts." Jimin said.

"Where? Here?" Chaeyoung touched his head and pretended to pat it. "There are you feeling better?"

"Yes. It hurts my cheeks too." Jimin said.

"Here." Chaeyoung kissed Jimin's cheeks. Mina's heart hurt a lot. "Better?"

"Yes." Jimin then smiled at Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung rested her head on Jimin's shoulder and sat like that holding his hand which Mina saw. She had mixed emotions, angry, sad, jealous. She couldn't take it anymore. She got up and stormed off to the rooftop. A drop of tear fell from her eyes. Sana and Momo knew what was wrong but they decided to give Mina space.

"Is she alright?" Chaeyoung asked Sana.

"Uh yes. She just needs fresh air. She will be back." Sana told her.

Meanwhile in the rooftop....

"Why do you have to do this Son Chaeyoung? Why now, when I have fallen this deep in love with you. I hate how you play with my feelings. I know you are naive about this but still it hurts. It hurts like hell. It hurts to see you with him. It hurts to see you holding his hand. It hurts me to see you kiss him but what hurts more is you don't even realise that it's hurting me." Mina thought to herself.

"I hate you Son Chaeyoung. I hate you for being so blind. I hate you." Mina cried for sometime and decided to go to class. Chaeyoung was outside the class. When Mina was coming back she went to her.

"Are you ok?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yea I am fine. You shouldn't worry about me. You have Jimin." Mina then left Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung was confused as to why she is reacting like this and she got a little idea about it but she pushed it aside.

Time skip....

1 week has passed and this time Mina started distancing herself from Chaeyoung. She hated how Jimin and Chaeyoung were really close and always holding each other. Chaeyoung noticed how Mina is ignoring her as much as possible and was hurt because she really cared for Mina and wanted to be around her. At lunch she decided to the rooftop as Jimin said he was busy today.

Mina's PoV

"I am sorry Chaeyoung but I have to distant my self from you. I don't want to fall deeper in love with you." Mina thought.

She was heading to the cafeteria alone when she heard noises coming from a class. She peeled in to see what was causing that noise. What she saw made her cry. It was Chaeyoung and Jimin. She could see Jimin kissing Chaeyoung. They were hugging and kissing. Mina couldn't hold back her tears and ran to the rooftop to let it all out. Once there she went to the stairs which leads to a higher floor. She just sat there and cried her eyes out. She let it all out. What she saw was just to much for her.

—————————————————————————
Planning to make a short book so shorter chapters. ❤️✌🏻