Chapter 3

There were more groups in the class. After the groups were made they all went out of the class since music was  for one whole hour and fourth period slot was their free period. Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Sana decided to go to the garden. Once there they introduced themselves.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I am Son Chaeyoung. Nice to meet you. You are from Japan right." Chaeyoung asked Sana. Sana was shocked because all the things she heard from the students about Chaeyoung she was totally opposite. She heard that Chaeyoung was the bully of the school, she targets the weaker ones and takes advantage of them. She is very cold hearted. She heard it from the new students and blackpink.

"Uh a-ann-annyeonghaseyo. I am Minatozaki Sana. I am from Japan. Nice to meet you." Sana said. She was really nervous to be in this group and to talk with them.

"Ah don't be nervous. We don't bite. LOL." Chayeoung said and smiled showing her deep ass dimples.

"Haha ok." Sana felt comfortable with them now.

"Annyeong I am Chou Tzuyu. I am from Taiwan." Tzuyu said.

"See Tzuyu. Now you are not only the foreigner here. You have friends now." Chaeyoung said.

"Oh really. Wow I didn't know." Sana said. They talked for few more minutes about themselves to make Sana more cofortable.

"So Sana ssi, are you comfortable now?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Huh? Uh yes I am. Why?" Sana questioned Chaeyoung.

"Oh because you seemed really nervous with us. We won't be able to work as a team if that was the case. We need to put our soul in this project so I wanted us to be friends first. Now we can work as a group, chip in some ideas of our own and make a great song."

"Wow I didn't think like that. But you are right." Sana said.

"Sana ssi, what kind of singer are you? I mean do you sing vocal or rap?" Tzuyu asked.

"Uh I am vocal." Sana replied.

"Oh ok. So we both will handle the vocal and Chae you do the rap. Is that ok with everyone?" Tzuyu asked.

"Chaeyoung ssi, are you a rapper?" Sana asked.

"Uh yes I am and please drop the formality. You can just call me by my name or chae or chaeng." Chaeyoung said.

"Oh ok. So how should we work this out?" Sana asked.

"I kind of made a song while walking here. Like few lines. You wanna hear?" Chaeyoung asked.

"OMG You already made few lines?" Sana asked. She was shocked that she had thought of few lines while walking here.

"Chae here is a master at writing lyrics. We don't know how she does it." Tzuyu said and laughed. Her dimple were visible which Sana noticed and thought was really cute.

"Ok let's hear it." Sana said.

You've thrown a stone at my quiet heart
Maybe you don't know
Tell me, maybe what you said before
Was just a joke, oh

I want to tell you,
Without sounding awkward
But it won't turn out well, I'll look back and regret it
Like a fool
You're always in my heart
But I'm just impatiently waiting, yeah
I'm like a fool

Boy I'm your fool
Boy I'm your fool

"uh yea that's it. I don't know how it is though." Chaeyoung said worried that Sana didn't like it.

"OMG that's great. You are so talented. Its great." Sana said smiling.

"Oh ok. Thank you. By the way I am thinking of adding a rap here. Should I?" Chaeyoung asked.