Chapter 10

Mina was crying her eyes out. She knew that no one would hear her but she was wrong.

"Hey are you alright?" A hand came and tapped her in the shoulder. Mina immediately knew who the voice belong to and turned to face her.

"Ch-Chaeyoung? How come you are here?" Mina asked.

"I was here the whole time. I was like who came to my territory to cry. Then I look and it's you. You ok?"  Chaeyoung asked.

"I - I saw Jimin kissing someone. He is cheating on you." Mina said.

"Wait what?" Chaeyoung said.

"I know you are hurt but trust me. Come with me I'll show you. You need to break up." Mina said.

"No I mean, you were crying because you saw Jimin with someone else?" Chae sounded sad.

"Nooooo. I-I thought, I thought he was kissing you so I was sad. But since you are here he is kissing someone else. He is cheating on you. Hurry come with me." Mina said.

"Wait why were you crying when you thought he was kissing me?" Chaeyoung questioned Mina.

"Are you dumb Son Chaeyoung. I love you. I have been in love with you. It was hurting me. Now come with me. I'll show you. Just break up with him, will you." Mina shouted at Chaeyoung.

"Wait calm down." Chaeyoung held Mina's wrist and pulled her towards her.

"You don't trust me, do you?" Mina said.

" you love me?" Chaeyoung asked.

"YESSSSS. I do. Now let's go." Mina said.

"Let them be."

"Why? You gotta break up with him."

"Why would I break up with him?"

"I knew it. You love him you don't trust me. Just leave my hand. I am going."

"Listen to me.......why would I break up with him if we aren't even together."

"Wait what? What did you say?" Mina asked because she couldn't believe what she heard.

"Well yes. Jimin is my younger brother. He has a girlfriend who you saw before. She was feeling cold so I gave her my hoodie that has my name in it."

"So you are not dating him?"

"Of course not are you mad. Plus I love someone else."

"Oh ok. I need to go." Mina was about to go but Chaeyoung was still holding her hand.

"No. We need to talk."

"Hehe. It's alright. I was kidding m. Bye." Mina tried to escape again but Chaeyoung wouldn't let her.

"Just sit.....we need to talk." Mina gave in and she just sat.

"Ok so what is it?"

"You love me?"

"Uh yes. I do. I don't know how it happened but it did. I can't change it so don't force me to forget you."

"Why would I?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Cause .....you said you love someone else."

"Omg Mina. It's you. I love you. From the first day I saw you I had loved you. I loved your smile, your voice, your everything. But I was sad when you said that you hate me. I tried my best to make you not hate me but that BamBam and BLACKPINK always messes it up. I loved you from the moment my eyes set on you. You were too naive to see it." Chaeyoung said.

"What? Me? Seriously." Mina asked.

"Yes you."

"Is it one of your tricks?" Mina asked.

"No. It's not. I want you to be with me."

"Seriously?"

"Aigoo Minari. Is it really that hard to believe?"

"Yes.... I don't know how to trust you. I am probably sure you have done this to many other people. So I don't tru....." Chaeyoung had kissed Mina. 1. To make Mina stop talking and 2. Because her lips were just too tempting. Mina was shocked but she did kiss her back. When they finally broke their kiss Mina spoke.

"Son Chaeyoung, that was my first kiss and you stole it."

"Mine too. I had saved it till now but seems like you stole mine too."

"What now?"

"Myoui Mina. I have loved you from the time I first payed my eyes on you. Since then I have only fallen deeper in love with you. The times you ignored me was the most painful for me. Please don't do it again. I just want to tell you that I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Omg Chae yesss." Mina hugged chaeyoung but broke the hug and looked at Chaeyoung. "Are you serious?"

"Yes Minari."

"Ok then." They kept on hugging for a while until it was time to go back to class.

—————————————————————————-
Don't worry it's Michaeng till the end ❤️