Part 9: Lost

Katie's POV

I haven't seen Carrie since Julie's party after she kissed me. She ran off, not even giving me a chance to talk to her. I honestly don't know how I feel about the kiss. I mean, I have kissed a girl before once at a summer camp, that's not what I was confused about. I know I like girls. I am confused because I didn't know if I like Carrie or not.

We've always been close. We were raised like sisters practically. Even with all Carrie's drama with Julie, she's been one of my closets friends. She's never went behind my back or said something too hurtful.

I will admit Carrie can be a bit of a diva, epically when it comes to Julie, but deep down I knew she was a good person. Even after I completely turned on her, she never said anything mean back to me. She's a good and loyal friend, but do I like her as more? She was practically faimly.

I sit in my room, on my bed debating whether or not to text her about it, or to pretend like it never even happened. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt her or make her feel embrassed.

"Ugghh! What am I supposed to do!?" I scream into my pillow.

"Girl drama?" A voice asks. I look up and see Caleb, just standing in my room.

"You." I say.

"Me." He said with a sinister smile plastered on his face.

"I know you're controlling me!" I say. "And we're going to stop you. You won't hurt any of us!"

"Ah yes, the boys are going to help you, and you're going to help them." Caleb said. "Only, you don't know near as much as you need to know to help them, so who else is helping them?"

I wasn't about to rat Willie out. He was the boys best chance at getting free, and my own.

"It's fine, you don't have to tell me." Caleb said. "But I will find out. Until then, I have to make sure you stay away from my band."

A gust of wind poofed me to the Hollywood Ghost Club. I was in a small room, no a closet. I reach for the door, but it's locked. Then, a jolt of pain shoots through my chest. It was pain I have never felt before. It felt like I was dying. This is what was happening to the boys, and now it was happening to me.

Reggie's POV

I was sitting in the studio with Luke. It was so quite and peaceful. Alex needed some alone time to think, so it was just me and Luke. This gave me the chance to talk to Luke about something I was afraid to tell Alex, and no it's not about my feelings for him. He likes Julie, so I need to let him be happy.

"Luke." I say.

"Yeah bud?" He asked. 

"What if we don't do our unfinished business in time?" I ask. "Will we just let ourselves disappear, or..... or join Caleb's club?"

"We'll cross over in time." Luke said. "We have to, because we're most definitely not joining Caleb."

"Oh...yeah. Alright." I say. In all honestly, I didn't even want to cross over. What if we're not all together when we do? Luke and Alex are my only faimly I have left, I can't lose them too. Going to the Hollywood Ghost Club would mean we'd all be together. Even though Caleb scared the dead right out of me, at least I wouldn't be alone.

"Hey Reg, you alright?" Luke asked with concern.

"Yeah, yeah I'm alright." I said. "It's just ... I'm going to miss Julie and her family when we cross over, if we cross over."

"We will." Luke said. "We have no other option." I wanted to say that we did, I wanted to tell him I would rather join Caleb's creepy club than risk being apart from him. I wanted to tell him how much he ment to me, how I feel about him, but I couldn't. It drove me crazy that I couldn't just tell him I love him. It drove me even crazier seeing how in love he was in with Julie.