CHAPTER 1:BACKSTORY

*Disclaimer: I don't own characters only the storyline

Marinette/Lina P.O.V.

Hi, I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng, but 11 years ago (A/N: She is 18 in this)I was Lina Leopard, princess of the Leopards.

*Flashback*

"Felix!!"Bridgette shouted for her husband, "We have to get the kids to safety!!"

A  giant storm was heading towards the home of Felix and Bridgette as well as their kids

"I got the kids let's go," Felix said.

They ran outside and tried to run lower down the mountain but then Bridgette, who was holding the arm of the oldest of the kids, Jason, tripped and fell. The last thing she saw was a flash of light and then everything went black.

Felix, who was holding Marinette aka Lina, looked behind him and saw Jason crying so he quickly picked him up and ran forward but he was pinned down by an animal that came out of a bush dropping Marinette/Lina and letting go of Jason at the same time leaving them both in the snow separated. A snow leopard took Marinette/Lina and no one knows what happened to Jason.

 Marinette/Lina was taken to the rest of the pack and they all agreed to train her in their ways. So by the time Marinette/Lina was 4 she was a great hunter, had the loudest roar, and even became part snow leopard. When she was 6 she was the officially crowned princess of the snow leopards: Princess Lina Leopard.

Marinette as a leopard:

(A/N: Imagine her younger, I can't draw short people btw I spent 30 mins on this drawing, She has claws and fangs)

One day when Lina was out hunting she saw a married couple and tried to run away to tell the pack(keyword: tried)but unfortunately, the married couple saw her, and when they see that she can only roar and growl they agree to adopt her. Lina, of course, being the person that she is fought back but they gave her some meat and she calmed down but she didn't know that they had put knockout drugs on the meat. 

The next thing she knew she was in a room that was pink and when she looked out of the window she saw the Eiffel tower. Next, she heard a knock on the trap door and a voice that said "Can I come in?" Lina growled in answer. She saw a Chinese woman with dark blue hair standing in front of her. " Hello little one, my name is Sabine, but you can call me Maman." Said Sabine. " Lina growled at the woman in front of her. " It's alright little one I'm not going to hurt you," Sabine said to Lina. " Hmm... What should we call you? Marinette?! YES! It suits you."