CHAPTER 12: BLOOMING LOVE

*The next day

Lina P.O.V.

Lina: Chloe. I have something to tell you.

Chloe: What is it?

Lina: Well... remember those girls I sat with yesterday?

Chloe: Yeah. What about them?

Lina: Their Catwoman, Harley Quinn, and Poison Ivy, and I might have maybe... sorta... kinda... told them my identity.

Chloe: WHAT!?

Lina: Chloe, not so loud.

Chloe: Sorry.

Lina: It's alright... and don't worry we can trust them.

Chloe: Alright. You always know what's best so I'll just trust you.

Lina: Thanks Chlo.

Chloe: Anytime.

*Timeskip a week before the gala*

Ms. Aletta: Okay class. Today you'll be working on a project about the effects of global warming in groups of four.

Chloe, Selina, Damian, and I are in a group together so this should be fun.

Damian: We can work on the project at my place.

Selina: I never knew that the ice prince of Gotham would be so nice as to invite us over?

Damian: I'm not being nice it's just that we can get better materials at my place and I want to get a good grade.

Selina: It really isn't good to lie to yourself.

He's about to say something but I silenced him with a glare.

*Timskip to the end of school*

We decided to meet up at the front of the school and while Chloe and I are waiting, it starts getting really hot, and everything gets blurry. I hear Chloe calling my name and after that, there's only black.

Damian P.O.V.

Selina and I are on our way to meet up with Chloe and Lina when we hear Chloe calling Lina's name. We rush over to see an unconscious Lina on the ground and a panicking Chloe beside her.

Chloe: We need to get her someplace cold! Quick!

As if the situation wasn't bad enough the liar and her sheep walk up to us and it's taking all my strength to not run my katana through them all.

Alya: *kicks Lina* Get up. We know you just want attention.

Selina: Hey! Who do you think you are?!

Alya: I can't believe that you're lying here too! Can't you just stop lying so we can enjoy this trip?!

Damian: We don't have time for this so just leave.

Lila: We should just leave. I don't want to cause trouble.

Alya: Fine. But this isn't over.

I call Pennyworth and tell him to come to the front of the school as soon as possible. He gets here in two minutes even though it's a fifteen-minute drive to the school from the manor. On the way to the manor, Lina's eyes start fluttering open.

Lina: Did I pass out again?

Selina: Again!?

Lina: I'm not really adapted to the heat so I pass out when it gets too hot.

Damian: I'll call my father and tell him to turn down the thermostat.

Lina: Thanks.

She's cute when she's smiling... Damian NO. We are just friends... but maybe? We're at the manor now and it's freezing as soon as we step in.