CHAPTER 11: STRANGE FRIENDS (PART 2)

Lina's P.O.V.

After the class was over, I explained my whole leopard situation to Selina and we exchanged numbers. Chloe and I quickly avoided Adrien and walked to our next class.

When we got there the teacher introduced us and told Chloe to sit alone in the back and told me to sit next to a very pale girl called Harley.

Harley:

(A/N: Without mask)

(A/N: Without mask)

Harley: Hi! I'm Harley!

Lina: I'm Lina.

Harley: Why do you have a tail? And cat ears?

Lina: I'll explain after class.

Harley: Alright!

After the lesson, I start explaining the leopard thing.

Harley: Wow! That's some messed up life you got there!

Lina: I know right!

Harley: I like you! Hey, can I get your number?

Lina: Sure.

We exchange numbers and then we say goodbye but this time Chloe and I weren't able to leave unnoticed.

Adrien: Hey, Marinette!

Lina: When will you idiots get it into your dense heads that my name is Lina!

Adrien: Stop with this act. All you want is attention.

Lina: It's not an act! Don't make me hurt you Agreste because I won't attend your funeral.

Adrien: You can't hurt me.

Lina: You would be surprised by what I can do to you.

Adrien: Don't talk to me like that!

He swings a punch at me only to be stopped by an angry Damian.

Damian: Don't touch her.

Adrien: This isn't your business.

Damian: Actually it is so don't lay a finger on her.

Chloe: Come on. We don't have time for this.

When we get to the class the teacher is in the middle of introducing two students...... Alya and Lila! Great. Now I know for sure that the world is against me.

After the teacher introduced us he told Chloe to sit next to a girl called Allegra and I'm supposed to sit next to a girl called Pamella. When I was walking to my seat a certain glasses-wearing wannabe reporter decided it would be funny to trip me but I quickly do a forward flip, smirk at Alya's shocked face then go and sit down.

Pam: Wow. that flip was impressive. I'm Pamella but please call me Pam.

Pamella:

Lina: I'm Lina

Lina: I'm Lina. It's nice to meet you, Pam.

Pam: Quick question... why do you have cat ears and a tail?

Lina: Well for the third time today I'll explain after class.

So  after class I explain my leopard situation for the third time today, then Pam and I exchanged numbers. Then Pam wrote something down on a piece of paper and gave it to me.

Pam: Meet me here tonight. There's something I want to tell you.

Lina: See you tonight.

Chloe and I leave to our next class and Adrien seems to have enough sense to not try anything again....... today.

*Timeskip to that evening*

I'm walking to the address that Pam gave me and when  I finally get there all I see is an abandoned building. Why would Pam want to meet here? I hear someone talking behind me.

???: I'm glad you decided to come.

Lina: Hey Poison Ivy. Or should I say Pam?

Ivy: How did you know?

Lina: It was just obvious. I also knew that Selina was Catwoman and Harley was Harley Quinn so you two can come out because I know you're here.

Catwoman and Harley come out of the shadows.

Catwoman: Wait... you've never seen us in our costumes so how did you figure it out?

Lina: Well do you remember the leopard superhero that you fought last night?

Ivy: It was you wasn't it?

Lina: Yeah. Are we still friends?

Harley: Of course!

603 words

Another chapter complete! Thank you for reading, love to all.

Bug out💖🐞!!!