ᗞᝪᑎ'Ꭲ しᏆᗴ Ꭲᝪ ᗰᗴ!!

Chapter| Eight

La Canciôn.bad Bunny ft J balvin

"ᵖᵉⁿˢᵃᵇᵃ ᵠᵘᵉ ᵗᵉ ʰᵃᵇⁱ́ᵃ ᵒˡᵛⁱᵈᵃᵒ, ᵉʰ
ᵖᵉʳᵒ ᵖᵘˢⁱᵉʳᵒⁿ ˡᵃ ᶜᵃⁿᶜⁱᵒ́ⁿ, ᵉʰ, ᵉʰ, ᵉʰ
ᵠᵘᵉ ᶜᵃⁿᵗᵃᵐᵒˢ ᵇⁱᵉⁿ ᵇᵒʳʳᵃᶜʰᵒˢ
ᵠᵘᵉ ᵇᵃⁱˡᵃᵐᵒˢ ᵇⁱᵉⁿ ᵇᵒʳʳᵃᶜʰᵒˢ
ⁿᵒˢ ᵇᵉˢᵃᵐᵒˢ ᵇⁱᵉⁿ ᵇᵒʳʳᵃᶜʰᵒˢ ˡᵒˢ ᵈᵒˢ
ᵖᵉⁿˢᵃᵇᵃ ᵠᵘᵉ ᵗᵉ ʰᵃᵇⁱ́ᵃ ᵒˡᵛⁱᵈᵃᵒ, ᵉʰ
ᵖᵉʳᵒ ᵖᵘˢⁱᵉʳᵒⁿ ˡᵃ ᶜᵃⁿᶜⁱᵒ́ⁿ, ᵉʰ, ᵉʰ, ᵉʰ
ᵠᵘᵉ ᶜᵃⁿᵗᵃᵐᵒˢ ᵇⁱᵉⁿ ᵇᵒʳʳᵃᶜʰᵒˢ
ᵠᵘᵉ ᵇᵃⁱˡᵃᵐᵒˢ ᵇⁱᵉⁿ ᵇᵒʳʳᵃᶜʰᵒˢ
ⁿᵒˢ ᵇᵉˢᵃᵐᵒˢ ᵇⁱᵉⁿ ᵇᵒʳʳᵃᶜʰᵒˢ ˡᵒˢ ᵈᵒˢ
ᵖᵉⁿˢᵃᵇᵃ ᵠᵘᵉ ᵗᵉ ʰᵃᵇⁱ́ᵃ ᵒˡᵛⁱᵈᵃo"

Uncle_Joe's POV

Unlce_Joe was one eight five centimeters tall with a moisturized beard always wearing his greenish jackets along with Yeezys, he is around his seventies now. Still looking fit to battle the street. People never disturbed his circumference. The little street smart boy from the street that always comes and play the game better controlled the the marijuana distribution for him.

The name Uncle_Joe was given to him by his Nieces, all six of them called him that. Joe was Still seventeen years when he accepted the name. It later went into the streets and it was not just a name, it was a respectful name.
His business mind will always be a priority to everyone that knew about the triple seven code.

12:26

*knock-knock*

When the the door slide opened, all the guard's face expressions changed, CJ was trying to control their movements by raising his hands up, showing he doesn't have any weapon on. They believed he didn't but he had Michael, a better weapon indeed.
"So how much did we make boy? Uncle_joe didn't wait for them to even sit.

"Sold out!" Said Michaela.

"Its not your question, I will like it if you don't interfere for the remainder of the conversation. Uncle_Joe added.

CJ couldn't just stand and stare ."Okay that's enough! Geez, I have your money Uncle_Joe, here, all complete."

"What's with the attitude CJ?, do you know whom you talking too?? Or should I remind you?-Uncle Joe politely replied.

"I don't want trouble Uncle_Joe I'm just here to give back what is yours"-CJ

"I'm suspending you for a ten weeks, I don't need you in my yard I have enough guards to run things," uncle_joe was not happy of how CJ tried to belittle his title. So he decided to let him go.

"Fine!
Michaela we leaving "-CJ angrily commended.

Nobody expected what Cj did, he just thought it was a great idea. Now he needed to make a plan to bring in money, an investment or something illegal will do. The relationship seemed like it was growling until they got home and Michaela was about to break his heart.

"what was that for? like honestly! there was no need for you to defend me like that!, look now you've lost your job" Michaela was not having it this time with Cj, she was devastated, she didn't know what to say to him. she kept going in circles.

"what do you mean "there was no need for me to defend you?"-Cj paid special attention into special details. She needed to be much more specific. Michaela knew he is adamant in his refusal to change his mind" so she needed to show some sort of aggression to grab his attention.

His theory is the antithesis of mine" said Michaela. she always wondered how it would feel like to lose something you true admire. her dark side started to show from all the talking, her adrenaline was too high she couldn't feel the pain she was putting herself into.

"look here CJ, I understand that you care about me and you willingly to risk it all just to make me smile but that's not what I need you to do for me to stay. I want you to show me everything that you have seen, I want you to introduce me to your achievements. unless you have a better plan but what you did back there with Joe was an act of stupidity."

"I do have a plan! trust me, things will work out just fine" CJ tried calming the situation down. and Michaela was not having it this time after she saw that the relationship was interfering with the business and that is a big loss in the market. "Don't Lie To Me CJ! just admit that you screwed up. Michaela couldn't stop bashing on CJ for trying to cover up what he did. it was time he cleaned up the closet and came out clean.

"okay, genuinely I just feel like what I'm doing is not right but i do not know the wrong side of it. what i should tell you is that i have No family. the only real thing that i ever felt so close to my heart was your voice.

And that tells me that I am not in love with you, I am deeply in love with your actions, to a point I want to have a picture of you and frame it onto my family tree." CJ started to open up to his personal life. "you don't have to do this, you know the world loves you CJ"- Michaela begin to show empathy to the facial expressions. "well let me just finish up so that you can understand how miserable I feel" politely spoke CJ.

"back when I was still a kid, happily growing up, having nothing to lose because both my parents worked twice as hard to make sure I got the best hot-wheels on the market, I believe that was the purest love I ever got. I earned it without giving anything back. but I lost all that after a year later.

November fifth nineteen ninety five my dad came back home from work with a big smile on his face. he has just got a deserving promotion from his new job and he wanted to celebrate the day with us. but before he could even tell us the good news he decided to dress up, and he was looking more like a hotel manager in his new suit he got at work.

"Today is that dat to smile again. "those were probably the last words I heard from him that evening, him and Mom decided to plan an outing celebration without me. I didn't really want to go with them because i wanted them to enjoy their company together like they did before I existed.

It felt like a dream for me to lose both the left and right chambers of my heart. I became a lonely septum when I turned seven. God then sent the light which came in human form. that was when Uncle_Faouzi decided to take me in, he was a drug-lord at that time and I started to learn from his mistakes and trying to understand why he kept taking me to meet and memorize new areas every single day.

I over heard your conversation with your God father earlier on and he seemed like a very nice person. he cared so much that he valued your sleep, your health in that case. he doesn't show his kindness but it comes natural and that's how I want things between us to go. I don't want to bribe uncle joe for him to show me respect." Cj concluded.

Michaela couldn't believe what Cj was saying to her. she was completely speechless and didn't know if to give him a hug or not. she shed some painful tears and that made CJ to breakdown even more. all Cj have been wanting to say is that.

He doesn't like to be mistreated just because he doesn't have his parents to comfort him any longer. Michaela needed a breather from outside the room so she went right down looking for Juliana and took her for a meal at Uncle_Faouzi. she was craving some Fries and Coke.