Wrong

In this chapter C-j finds out about the little secret

Chapter 11

What the eyes doesn't see, the tongue won't speak. CJ was so clueless of Michaela's whereabouts he carried on with his daily routine and was starting to feel a bit swamped about everything he ever said to her. the clock was ticking and nothing was coming in as he struggled to sell out a dozen of mini bags, he felt like something was missing and his heart was not at peace knowing his soulmate was not around to support his emotional soft heart. on the other hand Michaela was busy packing all hundred and fifty one bags for Uncle Joe while he smoke his fat cigar by the high view balcony. in most cases she was not thinking of the consequences she might have to face when CJ finds out. when growing up Michaela never wanted to be a slave to nobody she considered it a threat to her lifestyle so she mostly enjoyed working on her own knowing how her mother gave a blind eye to her lifestyle while she was growing up due to drug addiction, that motherly love was never installed into her heart and that gave space to the father who made her though and fearless but all that changed after she met C-J who had a different idea.

Cj wanted to become the greatest gang leader that recruited intelligent tech smart members to fulfil his underground success. he started by working for uncle Joe delivering all his drugs door to door in the neighboring buildings and after his first paycheck he thought it would be best idea if he started his own and that's when he realized he needed a stable and consistent partner but instead he found a lover at what seemed to be at the WRONG DOOR.

Ever since CJ met Michaela they have always worked together it started with the first joint they smoked together that connected their hearts to be one not knowing money would come and change the love story