ℍ ⌾ Ⴎ Տ ℰ 22

February 7

Chapter |one

The pineapple on the brownish table was looking so great, C-J licked his sticky lips and not paying attention to what uncle Joe was addressing to him.

"So after you have sold every single bit, make sure you drop the money immediately for new stock."

After some time of moisturing his lips uncle Joe gave him the package with some few extra bucks for his transportation fee. Normally it would take a week to comfortably sell out but now that the maket is paddling rapidly the was no doubt of him selling on time. Maybe three days max.

***
Sunnyside East.

It was a rainy afternoon at the train station, CJ was on his way to 'A-Town' for his first package delivery, he was nervously thinking of the consequences that might occur during the sell out.

Time was not by his side so he decided to take a jog to kill some time on the road. As he was getting closer to his home, he met up with Sage, one of his close friend from childhood. "Yow Sagiey! Hahaha, Yo dude, where have you been hiding yourself!!"

*bro hug*

Sage was still trying to remember who was the person hyping himself up; so with a slight confusion voice he replied: "Uhmmm, I have been around man"

CJ noticed how his face was roughly folding itself like a Caterpillar. So he insisted to remind him. "Yo, its Me...CeeJay!! From primary school, the crazy athlete! why you acting as if the world has changed."

Immediately Sage jumped, moving a step back to take a good look at him. "What!! Nooo ways dude!! Where have you been man, It's been a minute bro! When did you get back?."

CJ didn't want anything suspicious from where they were standing, he was paranoid from being spotted by the police. "Let us take walk man, I will tell you everything when we get to the hotspot."

***

They took a stroll to the bench underneath the cloudy tree where the community free Wi-Fi is. It has been given a street name of "hotspot" from the weed smokers.

_
CJ took out a dime bag from the supply plastic and rolled a perfect joint which he gave to Sage to light up. At first Sage was begining to suspect something strange, but he remained silent for the sake of the friendship.

Through Cj's gossip talk about his new job he came across an idea of how he will make some cash after dealing with uncle Joe's business, he decided to introduce his creativity to Sage.

"So Sage I'm thinking of becoming an entrepreneur and using the business market to build up the community's welfare. I will be working with underground street gangsters that are media and technology smart freaks.Which I will need to influence the business minded people in big companies"

"Won't that restrain you from selling for uncle joe?" Sage became curious.

"Uncle Joe is my only hope right now" he calmly said.

Every time CJ got high he became too personal concerning his visions of what he wanted to achieve. All he ever wanted was an opportunity to grab with both hands and seeing how Uncle Joe was compensating him for his hustle, Cj saw that as a opportunity to train his mind.

Sage's thoughts were far from the vision and he just couldn't put his head around what CJ was saying

-Nobody has ever conclude to what his ideas were, but you could spot it from his actions, personality and fearless mindset. CJ was a Big Dreamer.