ᖲ ɭ ⩏ ៩ ⨏ ɨ ន Ϧ

ℱ ᗅ ℒ ℒ ⅈ ℕ ℊ Տ ᝨ ᗅ ℛ Տ ᶠ ˡ ᵒ ᵃ ᵗ ⁱ ⁿ ᵍ ˢ ᵒ ᵇ ᵉ ᵃ ᵘ ᵗ ⁱ ᶠ ᵘ ˡ & ᵃ ᶜ ᶜ ᵉ ᵖ ᵗ ᵉ ᵈ ᵇ ʸ ᵗ ʰ ᵉ ᵒ ᶻ ᵒ ⁿ ᵉ ˡ ᵃ ʸ ᵉ ʳ ʲ ᵘ ˢ ᵗ ᵗ ᵒ ᵇ ᵉ ˢ ᵉ ᵉ ⁿ ʷ ⁱ ᵗ ʰ 🅒 🅛 🅔 🅐 🅡 🅑 🅛 🅘 🅝 🅓 🅝 🅔 🅢 🅢

February 8

Chapter| Two

Hotel 224

While sitted inside a blue C63-Mercedes benz, CJ kept his school bag tight on him in the front sit. he was so curious of where VDog was taking them, hoping to get more fun before the night ends.

20:17

"We have arrived to our final destination" highly said VDog. He had taken them to hotel 224 (two-two-four), one of the best hotels in 'A-Town'. Sage didn't want to get out of the car; "What are we doing here?, please take me home." As he kept talking to himself. The was a lot going on in his mind about the place but when he saw Caylee walk in the hotel front door, he managed to give it a go and help carry along the bottle of whiskey from the boot of the car.

When they got at the rooftop, V-Dog introduced all his homeboys to CJ as a way to stabilise his relationship with uncle Joe after what he did to him when they were still partners in crime.

He made sure everything from that night was about CJ and the 'good shit', looking at how things were changing and how everybody wanted to purchase till the last bit of it. CJ sold enough to give uncle Joe's weekly cheque with just half of the stock. He knew Joe would be very proud of his hard work so he gave
Sage his own share and the night became long when VDog decided to go on the dance floor, and they followed him.

***

The next morning the alarm clock vibration shook the table nearly dropping the Nordic blue-light lamp that was beside his bed, CJ was late, the business have already started and he was still in bed. The sun brightness woke him up with a angry face, you would think he had just lost a fight in his dream. Nothing bothered him more than making his dream come true. Not knowing someday he might fall in love and live his life on the moon.

Early morning birds sang for better change of the day, reminding him that he still has a purpose to persuade before long live his souls in a mysterious world. CJ took his khaite blue denim jacket and laid it on his shoulder with one finger holding the neck top, comfortably opening his door knowing he has responsibilities to takecare of, one way or another he needed to get new stock.

When he arrived, the first thing he asked for was his phone, he wanted to see if he had any missed calls from the Naspers limited, one of the biggest media company in the country. "DO YOU SEE THE TIME!!?" Uncle joe kept repeating himself while looking at his wrist to show sign of anger. "What did i tell you about the timezone of marketing, do you know how many people have sold out and you only showing up now to ask for your phone?.??

With that being said, Cj took out his wallet in a contempt look and gave Uncle Joe his net profit from the first stock. It was more than he expected, his eyes contracted and his tone calmed as he counted in excitement. "But how! He asked in a confused voice. He couldn't believe how much money CJ made in less than twenty eight hours, not only that, he also sold every single bit of the stock and made double the profits.

The business talk between them was looking good, it seemed as if they were partners playing different roles of the game. Uncle Joe wanted to step up the game so he surprised him with one of his DMX bicycle that he used during his time of hustling to continue settling fees for his siblings to go to school.

"Whoah!, No ways!, this is definitely a prank!, right Uncle Joe??. You could spot the excitement from his reactions."Thank you Uncle Joe, I love it!" Cj has always been grateful for all the little things so this one made him weak. Uncle joe always wanted to give it to someone much more deserving."I need you to take good care of it, go in the storeroom and take your package and leave, don't be late!"

His first destination was by the hotel, he was not aware of the danger of being alone after VDog introduced him to the people that knew him.

So he gazed through the gates and luckily there were no securities patrolling, he rushed inside, took the elevator straight up to 8th floor which was a floor away from the roof top. It was crystal clear, his heart was beating rapidly knowing that VDog's friends made a fool out if him.

He no longer wanted to use the beautiful looking Elevator, instead he used the stairs to think on solving every negative thoughts in his head. It was when his heart stopped pumping the same at 7th floor.

He walked right through the corridor randomly knocking to all the doors. He came face to face with a door that had a sign,"police department" that seemed to make him smile.

*KNOCK! KNOCK!*

The was a female voice speaking through the door."Who are you looking for?. Cj just mumbled his way out so fast you could hear his tongue slip off his mouth. He needed to get rid of the dime bags. So he tried lying to see if she could open the door for him.

*it was a very lucky day for him*

"DID YOU FORGET SOMETHING? She asked.
Cj was getting frustrated and acted all clumsy when she opened the door.

"Well I was just wondering if you smoke some pot, or should I say some goodShit"

She didn't want to sell herself out very easily so she acted all surprised." Good shit? What could that possibly be? And who sent you here".

That little speech left CJ thinking about all that uncle Joe has been saying to him, it constantly left him in pain but he needed to be seen unstoppable for the job. Not knowing how it would affect him later in his life.

***

Cj searched deeply in his panybag if he could possibly find some change, at the same time thinking of a way to get her cell- numbers so he could take her out for morning session some day.

"The word "good shit" is actually in the word and you come to understand it after some few puffs"
He was shivering his words to make sure to convince her. he followed with:
"Do you by chance have some time to spare because I surely have plenty of time. We could have a joint or two just before I visit other clients."

*and there it was, CJ jumped into an empty piscine*

________