Chapter 9

He flipped us so he was on top of me, he started to kiss down my jaw and started to suck on my neck. He found my sweet spot so I moaned a little. He finished sucking on it leaving it purple he flicked his tongue over it and started to kiss me again. I ran my fingers under his chest outlining his abs. I took his shirt off. He took mines off leaving me in a bra. He started to suck on my boobs making me moan more. He unclipped the bra and began taking it off of me.

He started to suck on my nipple and rub the other one with his fingers. I moaned some more, he started kissing down my body and eventually he was by my pussy. He looked up and asked for permission. "Are you sure you want to continue?" "Yes vinnie" "you completely sure?" "Yes" He asked 2 times and I said yes to both. He took my pants off and kissed my inner thighs.

He took my underwear off and started to suck on my clit. He then slipped 2 fingers in and I moaned loudly. He fingered me and I was a moaning mess. I felt my high coming. "V Im almost there" "Cum for me B" I came on his fingers and he sucked them off and said "you taste so good Brielle" he then kissed my lips again.

We finished up and I put my clothes back on and went to shower. I finished showering, put on his hoodie and one of his sweatpants and I went back to his room. He had just came out the shower to it seems like because his Hair was wet. I wanted him to teach me how to skateboard.

"Hey V Can we go to the skate park and you teach me how to skateboard? "Duh B let's go" He grabbed 2 skateboards, a camera, and a tripod for the phone to take cool pictures. We got in his car and drove to the park. We got there and he skated first so I can watch and record him. He then put me on the other skateboard and tried teaching me. "Put one leg on the board and use the other to kick, then put that leg on the board and I'll hold you just in case" I did as he said and ended up falling but he catches me. We tried for an hour or so and I gave up and just watched him skate. We ended up taking pictures and posting them.

@ briellecharter

❤️- 1M 💬-14k@ briellecharter- My lover🤍 @ vinniehacker@ avani- so cute😩@ larray- vinnie stole you from me🙄@ user- parents👩🏻‍🤝‍👨🏼👨‍👩‍👧@ hater- ew@ vinniehacker- 🤍🤍@ kiocyr- Definitely giving@ brycehall- ok@ charlidamelio- purrrr

❤️- 1M 💬-14k
@ briellecharter- My lover🤍
@ vinniehacker
@ avani- so cute😩
@ larray- vinnie stole you from me🙄
@ user- parents👩🏻‍🤝‍👨🏼👨‍👩‍👧
@ hater- ew
@ vinniehacker- 🤍🤍
@ kiocyr- Definitely giving
@ brycehall- ok
@ charlidamelio- purrrr

@ vinniehacker

❤️- 1M 💬-15k@ vinniehacker- pda😐 @ briellecharter

❤️- 1M 💬-15k
@ vinniehacker- pda😐 @ briellecharter

@ briellecharter- stfu you love my soft lips😏
@ avani- ew
@ larray- boyfriend wya?
@ user- awwee
@ kiocyr- Brielle give him back
Reply- @ briellecharter- no
@ hater- gross
@ fan- definitely giving

We decided to go to McDonalds. I was craving the spicy crispy chicken sandwich and some fries. We got to the drive thru and vinnie got my order and he got himself 10 pc nuggets, fries, and mcchicken. I took a picture of him ordering the food since he took one of me last time.

@ itsbriellebiatch

❤️- 120 💬- 23@ itsbriellebiatch- it was his turn to drive to McDonalds @ thirsttrapgod

❤️- 120 💬- 23
@ itsbriellebiatch- it was his turn to drive to McDonalds @ thirsttrapgod

@ thirsttrapgod- I look hot
@ scarrylarri- okay side profile
@ clowngirl- give me some fries

We got our food and went to the dining room to eat. Avani came downstairs with messy hair and in Anthony's shirt. I wondered what they did, I gave her the fries she thanked me and went upstairs. "Can you give me the straw" vinnie asked I gave him it. We finished and went in the living room to watch a movie since everyone was upstairs. We put on fatherhood. I guess we both fell asleep while watching it because avani posted something on her spam account.

@ clowngirl

❤️- 250 💬- 83@ clowngirl- some brinnie content @ thirsttrapgod @ itsbriellebiatch

❤️- 250 💬- 83
@ clowngirl- some brinnie content
@ thirsttrapgod @ itsbriellebiatch

@ user- very much adorable
@ thirsttrapgod- she's comfortable😏
@ itsbriellebiatch- not you taking pictures of us sleeping avani😐
@ scarrylarri- he looks a little to comfortable on my gf🤨