Chapter 16

When I woke up I decided to check my phone. Vinnie was blowing my phone up last night and i was getting tagged in a post on Instagram so I decided to check it out.

@ everly.g

g

❤️- 365k 💬- 10k@ everly

❤️- 365k 💬- 10k
@ everly.g- I'm missing you🥺🤍
@ vinniehacker

@ User1- oh
@ user2- this shit going to be funny
@ user3- this bitch
@ user4- my babies🥺💖
@ briellecharter- crying and throwing up
   —avani: girl he can fall in a ditch
@ vinnehacker- ❤️❤️!
    —-briellecharter: of course

After seeing that I powered off my phone to not get anyone's messages. I took a nap and it was supposed to be a hour but it ended up being 4. Once I woke up I turned my phone back on and took a shower. I played music on and blasted it on my speaker. Halfway through my shower I get a call. Reading
*him <3* once I seen it I thought to myself 'I need to change this if he is a cheater'

I decided to answer because I don't got nothing else to do and I finished my shower about 20 minutes ago the water just felt good. I stepped out and answered it taking it out of speaker. "Yes?" "Brielle I promise you I didn't cheat on you, it's not what it seems" "oh really? Is there not a picture of her in-front of you grabbing your neck?" "Are you serious?" Vinnie asked like I was crazy when I know I'm not. "Please explain vinnie Im honestly tired of this shit and you" "what do you mean?" He asked with concern in his voice. "I think we need a break" "Don't do this Brielle" "I think I am bye vinnie"

Once I hung up I felt some sort of relief but also regretting my decision. What if he didn't cheat and I'm making a fool of myself, I thought. What if he did? This should be good for us... right?

I went on Instagram and scrolled down, until I seen my face on TikTok room. Oh boy I haven't been on there in a while.

@ tiktokroom

❤️- 1M 💬- 17k@ tiktokroom- did vinnie hacker cheat on Brielle charter? Have they broken up?

❤️- 1M 💬- 17k
@ tiktokroom- did vinnie hacker cheat on Brielle charter? Have they broken up?

@ user1- I don't want them to break up🥺
@ briellecharter- we taking everybody to the fair 🤨⁉️
@ avani- Vincent humble yourself please
@ larray- 😀🔪

After seeing that I kinda got mad even though it was my idea to go to the fair it still hurt and I don't even know why. He could've easily say to go somewhere else if he went to the fair recently with somebody else. I guess my feelings are hurt.

@ itsbriellebiatch

❤️- 5K 💬- 0@ itsbriellebiatch- oh!?Comments disabled

❤️- 5K 💬- 0
@ itsbriellebiatch- oh!?
Comments disabled

The thing that hurts the most is that she's really fucking pretty and they most likely did stuff in Seattle. I mean why wouldn't they, he was a player after all. He's clueless and not owning up to what he did.

I walked into the kitchen and decided to make myself dinner. I made chicken Alfredo since I've been craving it. I played shameless on the tv and called it a night. I was and still am mentally emotionally and physically drained.

Vinnies POV
I called Brielle and tried telling her I didn't do it but it lead to her breaking up with me. I felt guilty. It was all my fault. I did do something with everly back in Seattle. I tried ignoring what happened until she posted pictures and bri found them so I tried lying but I guess she could see right through them. Tik tok room posted the picture from me and eve at the fair and I have no idea where they got that from.

Now Brielle thinks that's where I take all my girlfriends. Even though it might not be a bad idea but it's not. I feel extremely bad but then I don't. She should've came with me to Seattle.

Ever since those pictures got posted my phone has been blowing up from people either congratulating me, her fans being disappointed, or hurt. Even up to death threats. I know I cheated on her but I don't need to get death threats by her fans. Even avani, and Larri have been telling me how they're gonna fight me. Highly doubt that but it's cute that they want to.

I've messaged Brielle multiple times since our brief call and she hasn't answered. She definitely put my messages on mute or she blocked me. I've been so happy these past months with her. Why did I have to mess everything up. She was my happiness. I need her back.

I'm going to give her a couple days of Space because I need her back. I just need to figure out how to earn her back. I think I might love her. No no it's to early for this I do not love her. I just have a strong connection with her.

Authors note
Y'all I'm so sorry I haven't updated in about a month. I've been so busy with school and haven't had motivation. Also my teacher called my mom today because I was talking like girl I got 100% on both of my test please stfu.