Chapter 23

The next morning me and Vinnie woke up in my bed. "Good morning my love" I told him playing with his hair. He grunted then said "good morning B"

We went to the bathroom to brush our teeth. We then decided to make pancakes and bacon. I was on pancake duty and he was on bacon.

"Shit Vincent you're going to burn them" I told him because he was on his phone instead of paying attention. "oh shit" he muttered under his breath. I shook my head as I watched him struggle to take the bacon out the pan.

He burnt himself with the grease and I laughed. I hit my mouth with my hand once I seen him give me a look. I smiled as I flipped the pancake over.

After 10 minutes we were done with everything. I put 2 pancakes on my plate with 4 bacons. Vinnie got himself how much he wanted and we sat down at the table.

We put criminal minds on and watched that until we finished eating. "Oh shit" i said after I seen Spencer on the screen. Vinnie looked at me "you got a think for white boys huh?" "Maybe but you're my favorite one" I said to him as I kissed his lips.

I went upstairs and he followed me like a lost puppy. We were showering because i needed to run errands. I decided to go home and I talked to Vinnie about it. He was perfectly okay with me going home to visit my family. He wanted to meet them and I was warming up to the idea but I wasn't completely sure.

My brother seen what happened when Vinnie cheated on me and he didn't exactly like him. I told him that I forgave him and our relationship is perfectly healthy but he doesn't exactly believe me. Anyways I decided to shower first. I wore jeans and one of his hoodies. My hair was in a high ponytail.

V had a whole drawer filled with his shit so he had clothes to wear. After he finished getting showered and dressed we walked downstairs to the car. He locked the house for me and we went into his car. "Where we going?" "Target I need to get some groceries and some other shit. Also my love you wouldn't mind coming with me to get my eyebrow waxed would you?" I said with a laugh

"Nah I gotta get a haircut anyways and I like how that lady cuts my hair" he said as he drove off to target. Once we got there we got out the car and he grabbed my hand. He let go to grab a cart. Like why would you cheat on me like that. Wow.

We walked to the back to the food section. I grabbed the fruit I needed and the chicken I needed. I grabbed extras like snacks and the rest of the groceries. Once we finished with that we went to the personal hygiene. I grabbed deodorant and pads. I was currently on my period. Not fun at all. At least I'm not on it for thanksgiving.

We finished everything at target so we were on our way to the lady that does my eyebrows. Once we got there the lady took me first. Since there was nobody there I didn't have to wait. Vinnie was sitting down on the chair over there as the lady started to prep them. "I see you guys are still together, good for you bri" "thank you" I smiled at her kindly. "You definitely deserve to be happy." She's done my eyebrows she's I was 16 I'm turning 20 soon so she knows a lot about me.

She quickly finished with me and moved on to Vinnie. After 10 minutes she finished. "Thank you" we both tell her. Vinnie pays her and we walk out. "Wanna go to the mall?" V asks me. "Sure why not" I said as I closed the car door.

As we're on our way I get a text message from my brother.

Jayco🤎
Mom wanted me to ask if you were coming over for thanksgiving and if you're bring him🙄

Brielle C💕
Yes I'm coming and idk if Vinnie is coming over I have to make sure and ask. I'll let you know

Me and my brother kept the conversation going since it's been so long. Before I knew it we arrived at the mall. I climbed out Vs car and we walked in hand in hand.

After 3 hours we left the mall with hella clothes and shoes. I haven't been here in a while so I needed to get new outfits. I even got outfits for my siblings as well as my parents. By this time we were hella hungry so we were going to go to Cheesecake Factory. I was dying for a four cheese pasta and then cheesecake after.

Once we got there we waited about 20 minutes to be seated. They sat us in a booth and told us they'll be right with us. Before we knew it this blonde girl comes up to us only looking at Vinnie.

She gives him a big smile and said "hi my name is Kiara, what can I start you off with to drink?" "Can i have a Sprite?" He asks her "of course handsome, you?" She looks at me with her smile fading, I roll my eyes and say "me to" she nodded and went to go get them. "Bro what the fuck" he says as he laughs.

"She wants you get with her" I tell him with a straight face trying not to laugh. As I said that kiara comes back with 2 drinks. She sets down one of the sprites and sets down a coke. "Im I asked for sprite" I said kindly. "Okay?" She said giving me a attitude. "Can I Get a sprite?" "Can i get a costumer? No" she then turns to Vinnie "we ready to order yet?" "Nah" he tells her. "Here baby." He switched our drinks out so I got sprite and he got coke. "Thank you." I smiled sweetly at him and grabbed his hand from accross the table so they're interlocked. Then looked back at her.

"Now we're ready, can I get the four cheese pasta please?" "I guess" she said rolling her eyes. She turns to Vinnie and gave him a smile. "The chicken Parmesan" "okay I'll put this in right away. I'll make sure to get it right this time" she says looking directly at me. "Girl-" I said About to give her the same energy she gave me but Vinnie wants to be all sweet with the "hey hey stop" rubbing his thumb against my hand and shit.

He got up and went towards my side so he was sitting next to me. I lay my head on his shoulder closing my eyes. The blonde walks by and winks at Vinnie "oh my fucking god bitch" I muttered under my breath trying to calm down.

I start talking to Vinnie about thanksgiving so I could keep my mind of that bitch. "What are you doing for thanksgiving?" I ask him. "Probably staying here, you?" "As you know I'm going home and I was wondering if you'll come with me"

"really? To meet your family? Are you sure?" "I mean we talked through what happened in the past, I trust you now so why wouldn't you?" He smiled genuinely and pulls me in for a kiss. "I'm down" he says once he pulls away. Kiara comes back with our food as she looks disgusted.

"Chicken parm" she says as she puts the plate in front of him. "And the four cheese pasta, anything else you need?" "No we're good thank you" he tells her as we begin to dig into our food.

Once we finished everything we got dessert then the bill. "Let's get the bill, purrr" I said to myself. Vinnie said since I bought him a pair of shoes earlier he was gonna pay for dinner. Once Kara returned his card on the back of the receipt said her number. As I seen her walk by I pulled Vinnie back into a passionate kiss will making eye contact with her. I took the receipt and ripped it up.