Chapter 21

It was finally Halloween. We were going to Bryce halls party that was literally downstairs of Vs room. I was dressing up as Betty boop. I have no idea what Vinnie was doing I think he wasn't going to dress up. Boring.

I went to my kitchen to eat before I started getting ready. I decided to make some chicken tenders and fries in my air fryer since it was quick and easy. Once they were done I sat down put on shameless and started to eat. "Well shit" I said putting a fry in my mouth as I seen Fiona's boobs pop up out of the blue. After I finished I walked up to my room and went in the bathroom to shower.

I wasn't washing my hair because I already had a wig that I needed to put on to compete my look. After about 45 minutes I finally got down shaving, exfoliating, etc. I got out the shower and put lotion on and starting doing my skin care. After that I started on my makeup. I was going for a simple look with a bold lip, kind of straight eyebrows, lots of blush and highlight. I played music on my Alexa and took my time on this look. Although it's simple I still wanted to look good.

Once I got finished I started on the hair. It took me a while with assistance from this stylist I had but once it was on it looked good. Next I put on my dress, the heart on my thigh, and my heels. I put on my jewelry as a final touch and I was finished. Vinnie had texted me while I was getting my hair done and asked if I needed a ride and I told him no because Avani was driving me over there. I wasn't going to bring my car because V asked me to sleepover since he lives there.

I walked downstairs grabbed my purse and put the shit I needed in there. As soon as I got done doing that avani texted saying she was outside. I walked out my door, locked it and started waking towards the car. Charli was in the front seat. "Hey bitches" "Heyy" they said at the same time.

We finally got to the house and it was full. There was hella people outside all around and I could imagine how full inside was. We got out the car and charli says. "Hey I'll catch up with y'all in a minute I see chase" she then points at him we say bye and she walks up to him. "Bae can you take a picture of me?" I asked her "of course" she takes my picture and I take hers. After Avani and I walk inside and it was fuller then what I expected.

We spot Vinnie and Anthony talking to jack. We walk up to them and I stand behind Vinnie to do that cliche shit in the movies. I cover his eyes and say "guess who" "uh, zendaya?" I laughed as he grabbed my arm to pull me in front of him. He pulled me for a hug as he gripped my waist. Was I getting butterflies? Yes. Did he need to know No.

He didn't even have anything like wow on. He has on black jeans and a black shirt on and looked good ash. "You look pretty" he whispered in my ear. "Thank you" I smiled up at him. "That's cute but can you guys stop making me feel single?" Jack says while Vinnie, me, avani, and Anthony all look at him and laugh. He walks away laughing because someone called him over there. Avani and Anthony left to get drinks so it left me and v here.

"You drinking tonight?" "No but I kind of want to smoke" "me neither, let's go" he grabbed my arm and we started walking upstairs to his room. He got his key out from his pocket. Usually he wouldn't lock it but there's hella people here and you never know. I sat down on his gaming chair as he got some pre rolled blunts that he usually does before partys.

We lit it up and started talking about random things. Before I got to high I took pictures in his bathroom so I wouldn't forget. Once it was gone we laid down on his bed. I decided to post the pictures now.

@ briellecharter

briellecharter- BETTY

@ user1- YOURE SO PRETTY OMG😍😍!!
@ avani- MY LOVE😍😍😍😍
@ vinniehacker- my gf looks good😮‍💨
    —-user2: he has spoken
@ larray- BRI.

After I posted i put my phone down and cuddled up with Vinnie. We were looking at each other in silence as the sexual tension was rising up. You could cut it with a knife at this point. We started leaning towards each other as our lips connected. He slipped his tongue in and I moaned into the kiss. He put his hand firmly on my waist and started going on top of me. It was getting heated in here and as much as I wanted to do it. Fuck it.

He started to take his shirt off and I helped him to make it faster. Until there was a knock on the door. "B and V! Come downstairs" it sounded like Bryce. "Fuck" Vinnie groaned in my ear as he started getting off me.

"We should probably go downstairs." I told him "no" he said as I got up. "I'm going, come onnn" I told him. He finally got up as I was at his door. Once we got out he locked his door and we walked through the hallway. All we could hear was moaning. "What the fuck" I laugh I look to see where it's coming from and it's from Anthony's room.

Oh god they're going in. Me and Vinnie look at each other and start laughing as we walk down the stairs. Honestly there was no point in going downstairs but if I stayed In that room with him any longer were going go be like avani and Anthony. Probably louder. Bryce wanted us downstairs to play beer pong. After 2 rounds I got tired and didn't want to drink anymore.

A random girl took my spot that was before Vinnie. I was sitting on the couch watching her basically throw herself on him. It was amusing. When she threw the ball to try to make it in the cup she basically broke her back bending onto the table to make her ass touch Vinnie. "This bitch is weird" i said as charli walks up to me and sits next to me. "Who is she?" I asked charli "her names Madison but they call her mads" "that your friend?" I ask her "hell no" she said and I laughed. "I can tell what she's doing to Vinnie and that you're jealous. "Me, jealous? Girl you're funny" okay then sit here and watch her make moves on your boyfriend" charli tells me

'Mads' then drops her fucking phone on the floor on purpose when Vinnie was behind her. She bent slowly to pick it up. "This is bullshit" I said as I got up and charli grabbed my arm. "What are you going to do Brielle?" "Nothing bad it's actually very nice"

I walk over there and Madison's eyes never leave my body. "I look good I know, thank you" I tell her as I walk behind her to Vinnie. I grab his face to pull him lower as I kiss him passionately in front of her face. I bite his lower lip because I know he likes that. He puts a hand on my lower back and it turns out to be a mini make out session.

I pull away and turn my body so my ass is toward him. I dropped my gum pack on the floor and bend in front of him to pick it up. He gets behind me and fakes bangs me. She looks pissed off as Vinnie bends down to whisper in my ear as I look right at her. "You're welcome Brielle" I laugh and shush him. "Ima go upstairs my feet hurt" I say as I turn around to face him. "Alright, y'all I'm done playing it was nice meeting some of you but goodnight" I lead him out the room and we walk up the stairs. "Bro did you see her face?" I say as I laugh. He unlocks his door and I grab clothes to shower. It was 4am, I am tired and going to sleep.