Chapter 22

It's about about 2 weeks go by and it's November 8th. Thanksgiving was coming around the corner and I don't know if I want to go home or spend it with Vinnie. He was talking about how he wanted to meet my parents but I don't know if it was to early. Im most likely going home. I miss my little siblings. Vinnie sees me 24/7 he'll be good for a weekend.

I was currently on my way to get some food because I was hungry and didn't want to cook. I went to Chick-fil-A because I really wanted a spicy chicken sandwich. I pulled up to the intercom and rolled my window down "Hi can I get a number 4 with sprite and chick fil a sauce please?" "Of course is that all?" She asked me.

"And a chocolate chip cookie and that'll be all. thank you." "My pleasure, name?" "Brielle" "Oh my god! Brielle charter!?" I smile and laugh as I say yes.

"Omg when you pull up to the window can I please take a picture with you?" "Of course love" she says okay as I pull up to the first window to pay. "Omg omg" she smiled as she freaks out "do you want this for free because this Can come out my paycheck" "what? No no of course not I'll pay" "okay" she says shyly she probably thought she embarrassed herself. she gave me back my card and pulled out her phone. She snapped a picture of us. "Thank you Brielle, can you tell Vinnie I said hi" she asks me I looked in the mirror to see if there were cars behind me, there wasn't it was surprisingly empty. "Why don't you do it yourself" I told her she looked at me confused as I pulled my phone out to FaceTime mr hacker.

After a couple rings he picks up. "Hey babe what's up?" "Hey I know someone who wants to meet you." I told him as I flipped the camera around to the girl who's name tag said 'jaylen' "omg I'm dreaming, hiiii" she tells Vinnie. He smiled and said hey back they had a mini conversation until she asked if she could take a picture of the FaceTime. he said okay so she took it. then jaylen asked if she could take another picture of me holding V on the phone. We both said okay. "Vin pose" i told him.

I put V on the phone stand I had in my car then I finally pulled up to the window to get my food. "Thank you" I told the man who handed me my food. I checked the bag making sure they didn't forget anything. "Are you coming over?" Hacker asked me. "I'm at the one right by my house V you come over" "alright I will, stay on the phone though" "okay" I said as I made a left.

After 10 minutes of talking with V and driving I made it home. I turned off the car, grabbed my phone, my food, and shut the door to lock it. I then unlocked my house door and made my way to the living room. I set Vin down and started to eat.  I seen him walk into his car.  "Oh sexy" as I seen him reverse with one hand on the wheel. He looked at the phone laughed and shook his head. He's so fine omg.

Once I finished my food I heard Vinnie say "I'm here" so I got up threw the trash away, hung up, and went to unlock the door. "Hello love" He told me as I wrapped my arms around him. He held my waist tight. "You smell good my love" I told him. "Yeah i know I smell good" he said all cocky. "Shut the fuck up I hate you." I say laughing while walking to the couch. I turned the tv on and put a random movie on.

Vinnie sat down and then I sat down. I laid my head on his lap and my legs on the other side of the couch. I felt him starting to play with my hair and I smiled to myself. I opened Instagram to see
vinnies spam.

@ thirsttrapgod

❤️- 3k 💬- 0@  thirsttrapgod- when the plan b failsComments disabled

❤️- 3k 💬- 0
@  thirsttrapgod- when the plan b fails
Comments disabled

"Vincent cole why just why they're going to think we're having a baby" I told him laughing but seriously at the same time. He bent his head down to make me shut up by kissing me "you talk to much" he said as he pulled away. I got off of him and walked to the bathroom. It made it seem like I was mad at him because when I turned around he looked like wtf just happened and I found it funny.

I finished using the bathroom, washed my hands, and went t get a blanket. When I walked back he asked me "you okay B? I'm sorry" "you didn't do anything wrong" I laughed. I I sat right back in the position I was originally in and put the blanket over us. I gave Vinnie the remote so he could pick a movie out.

He ended up choosing escape room. I was glad I had snacks on my coffee table because I knew neither of us would get up to get food. We were comfortable. We were really into the movie until I said "well shit he didn't deserve to die like that" Then we both laughed. The night ended with us falling asleep on the couch. I woke up in the middle of the night to wake him up so we could go to my room. "Cmon Vinnie" i told him. We walked up the stairs and jumped onto my bed. He ended up spooning me and it was the best way to end the night.