The "Best Friend"

Y/N

Me and Jordan have been dating for quite awhile now. We are both very happy with each other, but this one girl who is his best friend I do not trust.   She gives me bad vibes.  She is always trying to get in the middle of us, and I don't want to cause problems and open up my mouth and say something because it will be an argument. 

Simone and I were hanging out getting some coffee and I saw her, Jordan's best friend.  She was wearing a slutty crop top showing off her boobs basically and short shorts with her hair in a high ponytail.  Simone looked at me, "Why are you doing this to yourself?  Why do you hate her so much?"  

I rolled my eyes, "Because she is always causing problems and Jordan said she is fine and I just gotta deal with her if I love Jordan I'll just move on and focus on us and myself."  I saw Jordan shirtless coming up to us as he smiled and her name is Gigi.  Gigi hugged Jordan tightly and they began talking. 

I rolled my eyes and folded my arms, I don't be petty but that girl gotta go.  

Simone smiled, "I got an idea, how about we throw a party.  And we will make you look like a fucking diamond that Jordan will love you."  I smiled, "I love that idea!" 

Jordan ran up to me and pecked my lips, "Hey babe! How's everything? Sorry I was catching up with Gigi.  What do you wanna do tonight?"  I smiled, "Well me and Simone are throwing a party and would you like to come?" 

Jordan smiled, "Of course. You better look really nice! I gotta go to practice love you!!" He hugged me tightly and ran away.  

Simone and I were going through my closet and saw this amazing dark maroon dress *photo above*.  Simone smiled, "This one! You will make Jordan just say wow!! Let's get your makeup & your hair up!" 

I was applied some mascara and some light lipstick and applied some blush.  I applied some fake lashes and looked into the mirror and smiled.  I decided to keep my hair down and just curl the ends of it.  Simone was wearing a golden long sleeve sparkle dress with white heels.  

The party was going to get started.   

The music was blasting and everyone was having a great time.  I saw Jordan in the corner with Asher, Spencer, and Olivia.  Simone came up to me, "So not great news. Someone invited Gigi." I rolled my eyes, "Who invited her? This was supposed to be a great nice." I looked over and saw her with Jordan.  

I took a deep breathe.  Y/N don't get insecure, she's just a friend.  I saw her hugging him again but closer and closer.  I threw my napkin down and walked up to her, "What the fuck is your issue?  I have been quiet for way too long!! What the fuck is your issue? Always hugging Jordan always being near to him, always being in the middle of our relationship you're always posting about me! YOU'RE ALWAYS THERE IN OUR RELATIONSHIP INVITING YOURSELF TO HIS HOUSE WHEN I AM WORKING AND WHEN I AM NOT AROUND! WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR ISSUE YOU DUMB CUNT!!! LEAVE MY MAN ALONE! I DON'T CARE HOW LONG YOU BEEN IN HIS LIFE I WANT YOU OUT OF HIS LIFE!!! GET THE FUCK OUT!!!" I raised my voice so high that everyone heard what I said.  

Gigi just stood there and smirked, "Well it shows how immature you are.  Jordan you really gonna lose me as a friend due to her?" 

Jordan sighed, "Listen Gigi, she's right.  I love Y/N, but she has a right to feeling the way she feels.  I will miss you as a friend, but you need to realize if you are truly my friend, you will appreciate the happiness that she brings in my life.  You post about her all the time, and I don't say anything because you're being childish you're being immature and you to grow up and move on you never liked any of my girlfriends ever.  And she isn't any different, you need to realize she is amazing."