Just Your Girl p1

"Why don't you just leave me alone!!"  

(y/n)

Everyone was staring at me and Jordan. 

"Why would you make this a public scene?"  his voice was so soft.  

I pushed him away, "Don't touch me!"  

Jordan and I were always arguing about small little things about his family and my family.  My family never really liked him and Olivia always had a problem with me.  Olivia always thought I was going to cheat on him.   

I was close friends with Asher. I was putting my books away for spring break.  Asher came up to me without saying anything and hugged me.  

"I saw what happened (y/n).  You don't have to say anything, just come to my house today."  Asher left his sentence with a smile.  

"Party?"  

"Of course my little bug."  Asher smiled and hugged me again.  

Layla came up to me, "I saw what happened girl, are you ok? Jordan is pretty mad again.  Is this the last argument you guys are going to have?"  

I shrugged, "I don't even know to be honest."  

All I know was we were having a summer pre party and I was going to smoke and drink my heart away.  

Asher 

I can't believe Jordan and (y/n) they are always fighting and yelling at each other.  Jordan doesn't appreciate (y/n) like I would.  

Layla was preparing the house for the weed and the drinks.  She was setting up beer pong and every drink game you could imagine.  

It was 8:30pm and it was just getting starting.  The knocks were being heard, the party is just starting.  

I turned to see (y/n) come through the door.  She looked so beautiful.  Her beautiful hair, her whole body, her everything was just a turn on.  

"What are you staring at?"  (y/n) said smiling. 

"Nothing- hey you want to smoke for a little bit outside and watch the stars together?"  

(y/n) 

The party was only getting started.  Asher was rolling a medium blunt for himself and a large blunt for me.  I rarely smoke but when I do, it's the best feeling, I feel like I am on cloud 9. 

There were so many people playing beer pong, smoking, running around.  

Asher handed me the blunt, "Hopefully you approve of it.  I am not that good with rolling."  

I grabbed the lighter and took a massive hit.  I began to cough, "It's perfect."  I placed my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his one arm around my waist.  

Jordan

Asher was throwing a party with Layla.  I didn't want to see (y/n) because of our small argument that caused another break up between us.  

I knocked on the door for Spencer to open it, "What's up!!"  Spencer was already drunk I could tell.  

I decided to sit on the couch as I saw Layla in the corner with Spencer making out.  It made me think of (y/n).  Until I looked out to the balcony to see Asher and (y/n).  His arm was wrapped around her.  

I wanted to say something but I didn't want to cause a scene.  

Asher

"Come insideeee!"  (y/n)'s voice went on, she was high already.  

"I don't think that's a good idea.  You are just high that's al-"  

Before I could finish she smashed her lips upon mine, our tongues twisted and turned as I grabbed her ass.  She went on my lap as she went up and down moving her hips.  She began kissing my neck. 

"You - You don't love me?"  Her voice got sad.  

"I didn't say that.  I appreciate you (y/n).  Don't think that."  She got off my lap, "You just want to be friends?"  

I rolled my eyes, "Why do you think of the negatives out of this?"  

She tried to leave, I pulled her back into my lap, "No. I don't want you to leave.  Listen I loved you since you were with Jordan.  Jordan never appreciated how beautiful you truly are.  Jordan got into arguments and kissed you in front of me because he knew I was jealous."  

I turned to see Jordan standing right there.