Jordan Baker's Ex

(y/n) is played as Lily Collins

(y/n)'s POV

All the rumors were spreading of the break up of me and Jordan.  Every turn I make everyone is asking why he and I broke up.  I don't have any reason to explain it to anyone. 

He slept with Leila. 

I was placing my books in my locker, I just finished my classes for the day.  I slammed it shut and decided to walk into the bathroom to fix my hair.

I pulled my hair into a messy bun, I truly didn't care.  I was wearing a jean jacket and tight black jeans with my white high tops. 

I saw Jordan with Spencer and his sister.  We made eye contact and he began walking my way.   I decided to turn around and walk away. 

Before I knew it, he was grabbing my arm, "Can we please talk?" 

I rolled my eyes and folded my arms, "You want to talk after all the bullshit lies you fed me for 9 months about how much you loved me and cared for only me when you slept with Leila."

He looked disappointed in himself, "Please hear me ou-" 

I cut him off, "Hear you out!? You broke my heart and you want me to hear you out!"  My voice got louder for everyone at their lockers to turn around and look at us. 

I felt my cheeks turn red, "We are not doing this right now. I don't want to speak to you especially after this."

I turned around and walked away feeling like I was going to bust out in tears. 

I ran into the bathroom and began crying more than ever.  I grabbed a paper towel and wiped off my makeup I had running down my face. 

I looked up to see Olivia, Jordan's sister.  I rolled my eyes, perfect timing.  I never truly liked her.

Olivia turned to hug me, "I'm sorry for my brother I truly am."

I sighed, "Whatever man, your brother is an asshole for that.  And he wants to speak to me about it!?"  I raised my voice at her. 

She shrugged, "I don't know why you're yelling at me, he is the one to be mad at.  Go talk to Shawn."

I sighed and rolled my eyes, "Why Shawn?  Shawn is in a gang first off why does he have anything to do with this?" 

Olivia grabbed on the door, "Well, Shawn has the best advice, go listen to him.  He is out front with Coop." 

I sighed as I watched Olivia walk out the door, maybe she was right. 

*

I opened the front doors of the school to see Coop and Shawn smoking a blunt on school property.  Shawn turned to look at me from top to bottom, "Well damn shorty you didn't need to sneak up on us like that." 

Shawn playfully laughed and pushed Coop, "Wanna sit and talk?" 

I shrugged, "How you know I wanna talk right now?"

Shawn patted the ground, "I know everything right Coop?" 

Coop nodded as she was rolling another large blunt. 

Shawn handed me the blunt, "Talk to your boy, Shawn what's on the mind of (y/n) the beautiful." 

I took a huge hit of the blunt and passed it to Shawn, "Well you probably heard about Jordan and I.  He cheated on me with Leila and now he wants to talk about it.  Why would a mother fucker want to talk about it when he did the wrong." 

Shawn shrugged, "Us niggas are stupid, why would we cheat on a beautiful girl with a thot ass looking hoe.  Let me tell you on the low, Jordan always had a thing for Leila but he just never mentioned it to anyone.  I can read people and tell people's actions before they even do it." 

I was amazed by listening to Shawn. 

"You got to think what's best for you, you feel."  He took a big hit and handed it back to me.  I took a massive hit as I felt the wonders of it inside me. 

I smiled, "Thanks for your peep talk, I fuck with you."  Shawn did the hand shake we had, "Listen we having a party later me and Coop, swipe up and come, we would love to have you."  Shawn winked at me. 

* * *