Shawn Scott's Girl

(y/n) is played by Lily Collins.  

(y/n)'s POV

Bang Bang, as the echos of the gunshots, went through my ears.  Shawn was pushing me to run faster and faster.  Tyrone and his crew were trying to shoot me and Shawn.  I was Shawn's prize, his girl, his everything. 

I was trying to dial Coop around the corner. We thought we lost them.  I was catching my breath until I felt someone grab my arm it was one of Tyrone's men.  

"You fucked up now Shawn.  We got your little diamond girl.  Now, what we want is your bum ass to get the fuck out of our area.  You understood or we going to blow her brains all over your front porch."  

He pressed the gun against the side of my head.  

I began to cry looking at Shawn.  

"She doesn't deserve this.  Come on now man.  My girl doesn't deserve to be in this violence bullshi-"  

Tyrone cut him off, "You brought her into this when you asked her to be your girl.  She knew who she was dating and she still chose your broke ass for some fucking reason.  You got nothing going for you."  

Shawn looked at me, "I got everything going wrong for me except her.  I would take a bullet for this girl."  

Tyrone smiled with an evil look in his eye, "Good."  BANG.  A shot went straight for Shawn as I punched the guy in the face who was holding me as I ran in front of the bullet.  

Tyrone smirked, "What a dumb bitch."  

I slammed my body to the floor as I felt my whole world was coming to an end.  

Shawn ran over to me as he looked at Tyrone's crew running away.  

"Sweetie baby girl, why - why did you do that?"  He cupped my face to look at me, "Why did you take a bullet for me?"  

I smiled and put my hand on his cheek, "Ride or die baby, I promised you I would take a bullet for you.  Maya needs a father in her life.  She needs you."  I began coughing feeling my life was coming to an end.  

I began to see the light.  

"It's so beautiful baby.  I can see the light."  

Shawn tried to dial 911, "Baby hold on please! I can't lose you! We can't lose you!!"  

Shawn pressed his lips against mine for a long time, "Please, please.  Don't leave I need you.  I got no purpose."  

I smiled and placed my hand to connect with his, "You got a purpose.  Maya.  She believes in you.  She knows you will make the right choice, I promise you bab-"  

My grip was getting loose on his hand, "I love you."  

He smiled, "I love you more than anything." 

Shawn's POV

She died in my arms.  My one true purpose in this world died.  Tyrone will pay for what he did.  I pressed my lips upon her forehead, "I love you, I will make you and Maya proud."  

I didn't want to leave her side.  I didn't want to let go of what we had.  

She was truly the best thing that ever happened to me and now she's gone.