Two Boys, One You

(y/n) 

I was one of the popular girls at school.  My name was (y/n).  I was a cheerleader plus I had the best grades in our school.  

But my love life was such a mess, Jordan Baker and Asher Adams both had their eyes on me.  I truly didn't know what to do with both of them.  My best friend, Jordan's sister tried to push me in the direction of her brother.  

I was placing my books in my locker as I turned to see Asher and Jordan talking to Spencer.  I made eye contact with Asher.  

I turned to not look at him.  It was finally Friday, I didn't know what my plans were but I was planning to go to a jacuzzi with Olivia and make it a girls night.  I decided to text Olivia and let her know the plan.  

She approved.  Olivia's house had 2 jacuzzis on the balcony and I couldn't wait to drink, smoke, and tan.  

I arrived at Olivia's house as the music was blasting and Olivia was already in the back making drinks and yelling at people to not break anything. 

I was wearing a tight crop top red swim outfit.  My hair was in a french braid on both sides.  I walked out onto the balcony for Olivia to be wearing a yellow bra bikini outfit with a white cover-up.  

Her hair was in a messy bun.  She hugged me tightly, "I'm glad you are here!! Here take a drink of this!"  

It was full of vodka and tequila.  I could smell it from the red cup.  I took a small sip and felt the drink go down into my stomach.  

I turned to see Jordan in the corner with Spencer and Asher.  Asher was eyeing me down.  I turned to put my legs in the water and feel the hot water on my legs plus the jets. 

I turned to see Asher come to sit next to me.  

"It's nice to see you Bug."  He smiled and placed his hand on my thigh.  

"I don't want a weird tan line like that."  I pushed his hand off my thigh, "It's nice to see though Ash."  

He put his one arm around my neck, "So it's Friday night. Are you staying overnight? Would your parents mind?"  

I smirked and shrugged, "It depends.  I'll decide by the end of the night."  

Jordan came up behind me and hugged me from the back, "Little Princess! It's nice to see you!!" 

I turned to look at him as he pulled me up as I hugged him for a second.  

I turned to look at Asher sigh and took a sip of his red cup.  I put out my hand to Asher as I pulled him up.  

"Come on boys we need to have a drinking game."  Jordan smirked, "You drink? You surprise me every day." 

*

We finished up the drinking game. I could feel the drinks in my system.  My vision was so blurry, I was on the couch laying down trying to forget.  

I looked up to see Jordan pick up my head and place my head in the middle of his legs.  He was rubbing my head with his soft hands.  

"Why do you do this to yourself?"  

I shrugged, "I - I will never understand.  Why don't you and Asher just find another girl to love.  I am not that special."  

Jordan pecked my forehead softly, "There is something unique about you. You put others in front of yourself.  You put yourself in danger for your family, friends, and the people you love. Everytime I am around you, I feel important, you make me feel some type of way I never felt before."  

I looked up at him to be smiling.  

I turned to see Asher.  

"You're so full of shit." Asher's voice echoed in my head.  

Jordan got up, "How do you know how to love someone?  You never had a girlfriend.  You just are a typical fuck boy, not giving a fuck about girls' feelings.  You just don't give a fuck about this little princess like I do!!" 

Before I could say anything about them, I shut my eyes and blacked out.