Chapter 3: Signing

~To The Story~

The students in your classroom were noisy as ever. Your (e/c) orbs took notice of how everyone seems lively. Many of them got up to talk to their friends, laughed at something you didn't know, or helped each other with their homework. You, however just sat on your desk at the front door of the classroom with your journal. Just like when you entered the classroom, no one really came to talk to you.

It was normal, so all you did was stay in your seat and wait for class to start while scribbling on your journal, near the page where Karma and you exchanged words. But, that soon got boring. The feeling of boredom caused you to think about your phone and to at least continue to text Nagisa...

You

Class hasn't started yet. So I'm bored >-< What about you?

Nagisa

Waiting for class to start, too.

You

I want it to be lunchtime already!!!!

Nagisa

^-^' It's still pretty really tho

You

My mom packed me teriyaki and I want it now!!!

Nagisa

I hope you don't let your hunger affect your grade, (y/n) -o-

You

I just have trouble with math, that's all heheh :)

Oh crap! I just remember that I have a math test today!

>-< SEND HELP!

Nagisa

^_^" I'm sure you'll be just fine.

You

I highly doubt it T-T

Nagisa

Don't stress over it that much.

You

-_-

Nagisa

By the way. After school, Karma-kun is going to hang out with us along with another friend of mine. He is really nice.

You

Another guy?

Are you trying to hook me up?

:3

Nagisa

Yes, I am :)

You

Wait. What? I was just kidding!!!