Chapter 15: Questions

~To The Story~

Karma made sure to not be seen with his phone out in the middle of class. He took precautions more seriously than normally when he saw your name appear on the notification box on his phone. It's only Bitch-sensei's class anyway. Sure she might have been playing the teacher part a lot better these couple of months, though that didn't mean Karma was obligated to focus in class more. Even now, he tends to skip her class and or take long naps when boredom calls.

💕You 💕

Good morning! 😁

Karma

Hey.

💕You 💕

Do you have time to chat?

Karma

Class is boring, so yeah🥱🥱😴

Have something on your mind?

💕You 💕

Besides thinking of a plan to get out of class?

Yes, I do.

Karma

Fake an illness.

Cliche, but you seem to be a good student so you'll be able to get away with it.

You're welcome.

What else can I help you with?

💕You 💕

Thanks, but I'm not doing that.

I was just wondering if we could hang out when the tutoring session is done?

😇

Karma

That's not how I want to be asked out, but okay.

💕You 💕

I AM NOT ASKING YOU OUT!

Karma

Thanks for getting my hopes up.

💕You 💕

That one is on you 😪

Karma held in a chuckled. A small blush has long settled onto his cheeks from the fact that you were asking him to hang out afterwards.

Karma

Guess I can squeeze in some time to hang with you afterwards.

💕You 💕

Looking forward to it 😌

I'm dragging Nagisa with us as well.

It was crazy how fast Karma's face transition from upbeat to frustrating. For a moment, he was thinking that you were asking to hang out with him because you wanted to be alone with him. So far, you've never asked Karma to hang out with him privately. Whenever you do invite him, someone else is involved.