𝗖𝗵. 𝟭𝟱

After the quarrel with the Tokyo students, you started training a bit with Maki and Nobara

"Your attacks are getting better," Maki complimented.
"Oh, thank you! You're really good at teaching, Maki, senpai," you smiled.
"Yeah, yeah.. thanks."
"How come I'm not getting compliments?" Nobara pouted. "Whatever, are we done with training? I wanna go shopping after with you guys!"

You grabbed you bottle and drank some water. Training to save people and kill curses is really tiring. Especially when you've got a special-grade curse inside you that keeps distracting you.

"Oh, yeah. I do need some need stuff, too," You started walking to your dorm with the two girls. "And also-.."

Before you could finish, you felt yourself being grabbed by your shirt.

"Heya!"

You looked behind you to see your blind-folded sensei. "Imma need to take Y/n-chan real quick, if you don't mind."

"Gojo-sensei?!" Nobara shouted. "Don't scare us like that."
"Why do you need her?" Maki asked.
"Don't worry about it, keep training!"

.
.
.

"Were you waiting?"

You looked around your surroundings and noticed Yuji being held by Gojo's other hand.

"Huh? Where are we?" Yuji asked, looking around. "Oh, Y/n-chan!"

A curse with a head of a volcano was watching the three of you. 'Those two! Sukuna's host and L/n Y/n..!'

"This is Itadori Yuji and L/n Y/n, they're going to be observing," Gojo put you down softly.
"Mount Fuji! His head is Mount Fuji!" Yuji started laughing.
"Hah! What an ugly curse," you laughed.
"Sensei, I was at the magic college ten seconds ago, wasn't I?"
"Yeah, me too! How'd we get here?"
"Mmh.. we flew," Gojo smiled.
"What a nice explanation," you sighed.

'The host of Sukuna, he's alive after all..'

"What're the brats here for?" The curse, Jogo, asked. "To act as a shield?"
"A shield? Nah, that's not it. I told you before, they're here to observe," Gojo explained. "I'm in the middle of teaching the kids some stuff. Let's continue, shall we?"
"For you to bring people that will slow you down.. how foolish."
"It's fine, isn't it?" Gojo gave the curse a smirk. "After all, you're weak."

The curse's eyes widened in anger, fire coming out of his ears and head. "DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME, I'M GOING TO ENJOY SWALLOWING THAT SMUG FACE OF YOURS!!"
"Sheesh.. someone sure has a temper," you mumbled.

"Iron coffin mountain!"

Your surroundings turned into the curse's domain.
"Don't leave my side," Gojo warned the two of you.
"W-what is this?!" Yuji panicked and quickly pulled you behind him.
'Aw, he's protecting me! What a gentlemen,' you thought.

Gojo explained to both of you what territorial expansion was while still beating up the curse. You listened carefully, still knowing you're going to forget most of the things he explained.

"..The most affective measure against a territory is also expanding your own territory. When a territory is simultaneously expanded, a more polished sorcery will control that place."

"NOT EVEN YOUR ASHES WILL BE LEFT, GOJO SATORU!!" The curse continued yelling.
'Gosh, I'm gonna get a headache with all his yelling.'

Normally, you'd be scared if you were fighting a curse like him. But now, you don't have to worry! The strongest is here, after all.

Speaking of 'the strongest', he started taking off his blindfold slowly. "Domain Expansion, Infinite Void."

Suddenly, Jogo's domain was gone and everything quickly turned into an endless voice. Gojo grabbed onto Jogo's head. "This is the endless void. It's ironic, isn't it? When granted everything, you can't do anything."

He pulled onto the curse's head and next thing you know, blood was bursting everywhere.

'Woah!! So much blood! And look at those beautiful eyes, I should ask if I can have them! Maybe after we go back, of course.'

"Now.. by whom were you told to come here?"

 by whom were you told to come here?"