Speak to me... about what?

"Would you like something to eat?"

Loki seemed puzzled by the question. As if the offer was one he hadn't expected beforehand. He raised aloft his head. And carefully stared down at you for only a moment as the question sank in and his brows raised playfully. "Yes, I suppose I would..."

"Good. Good. Have mine." you furrowed your own brow and turned away. "I think I'm going to be sick."

Before he could put in a word, you bolted away, your hand covering your mouth as you swore quietly.

Would you like something to eat? What type of question was that! He was a literal god. Well at least he claimed to be. But still... he talked so.... Calling you... and .... You couldn't even see it through in your own head! It shocked you so much. And all you could do was give one words answers and ask stupid questions like 'Would you like something to eat?' How could you be better with words when you were an animal! They only say like three things!

You groaned and pulled your hair away from your eye line as you pushed forward towards the door. Obviously not exactly happy with your latest interaction with the god. However, just as you were going to walk through the doorway, your nose began to burn and a glimmer of green shone in front of you before Loki suddenly appeared blocking the doorway.

"Eva, wait."

"Ah!" You jumped back holding your hands out at the suddenly appearing man. "What the hell?!"

"I can't let you go without speaking to you."

"So you scare me like that? Why wouldn't you just... oh my God."

"I apologize. I do. Just-"

"No, YOU just give me a second alright...."

You turned away from him, your hand rubbing at your forehead as yet another version of Loki appeared in front of you.

"God damn it! Dude!"

"Like I said before, I apologize. But you are more than aware I am not attempting to hurt you." he implored quietly, taking a step towards you. "Don't run from me yet."

"To be fair, you are not exactly giving me much of a choice at the moment!"

He frowned but you simply gave him an annoyed look of your own before turning away from him once again. That was until yet another Loki stopped you. Holding his hands out gently.

"My creature. I only want to speak with you."

"Aren't you doing that already? Very poorly I might add."

"An actual conversation then."

"About what?" you answered sternly you stared directly into his seemingly glowing green eyes. Taking a deep breath, you stood up straight, and slowly realized that no matter what he likely wasn't going to just let you leave. "Speak to me... about what?"

"Well," his expression softened and he chuckled slyly. ", the only thing that seems to interest me in these long days in the tower..."

Your eyes slowly widened. "Oh. You mean..."

As you continued to stare at him, he softly smiled. "Of course."

Your heart in your chest felt like it wanted to leap like an antelope at his words. But your anxiety overwhelmed you and you shook your head, taking a step back. "I'm flattered, Loki, but I'm sorry to say I'm not as interesting as you might think."

You moved to take a step forward in an attempt to push past him, but he hurried in front of you before you could. "Allow me to be the judge of that."

You felt a hand gently place itself on your shoulder and you quickly turned your head up to it. Only to see the real Loki standing tall behind you. "Please."