Hello Little One

It's not like you meant to become an Avenger. It just all sort of... happened.

All you wanted to do was to take your last few dollars from your bank account and skip town. Again. Staying in one place was never good for you. You were always found out by someone so you just disappeared without another word. And that was the plan this time too. But of course, just when you were about to leave, ten armed robbers just had to come and try to rob the bank. So zipidee do dah you were stuck in the middle of a bank robbery.

No big deal though. You could just shift into a mouse and leave out the back. But there were kids in the bank. And these guys didn't seem bright enough not to shoot. So, in a moment of bravery, your noble side just had to take over and you quickly shifted into a leopard and took down every robber in sight. It was easy, they were idiots. All except one who took a shot right before you landed on him. You barely noticed it as the adrenaline was enough for you to make sure everyone was safe. But once you shifted back into yourself, the pain really hit you. You collapsed to the floor exhausted and bleeding and next thing you knew, Captain Freakin America was carrying you out of the bank.

So now you're here as an Avenger. Living in Stark tower and doing your damn best to prove yourself. Why one simple bank robbery got you into Stark tower, you have no clue but you weren't going to object. Why would you? You get to hang out with Black Widow and Hawkeye. You train and fight alongside Thor and Captain America. You tinker in the lab with Bruce Banner and Tony Stark. It was heaven for a freak like you.

Everyone called you Eva. To be technical, It means life. Which is kinda works as you have the ability of animorphing. It's like shapeshifting but you can do it instantly and can only turn into animals. And you get it, someone might think it's cool. Shifting into animals and saving lives. But no, it's stressful as hell. You were the freak of every foster home when you accidentally turned into a cat while sleeping and the nuns went insane. You're pretty sure you've had about 20 exorcisms in your life. When you turned 16, you bailed. Mostly living in the forest hunting and playing with a pack of wolfs. And when you turned 18, you stole some new clothes and got yourself a job.

Not exactly what you'd call luxury.

You always had the deal, human first, animal second. But when you went to live with the Avengers they told you It doesn't have to be that way. You can be both because both are who you are. So now you're here. Napping on the couch as a kitten while Steve pets your black and silver fur. He was watching some old movie you had never heard of and you dozed off and involuntarily turned into a cat.

They had gotten used to your sudden transformations and just went with it. And thanks to Tony, he had made a suit that would transform with you so you didn't have to undress and dress every time you transformed. Not to mention it could look exactly like regular clothes so win-win.

Nat and Clint walked in together both reeking of uneasiness. When you heard them walk in and felt their distress you stretched out walked over to them meowing softly as you tried to grab their attention. Clint chuckled and continued to walk but Nat stopped and kneeled down in front of you. "We're ok Eva." She itched under your chin making you purr softly. "We just may get an unwelcomed visitor coming today."

'Meow'

She looked up to Steve who just shook his head no before answering you. "No one you need to be worried about. Hopefully, if he actually comes, he won't be here for long."

"And what if he is? Are we really gonna have him in the same building as her?" Clint said walking into the room with a bottle of water in his hands. "Not only is that dangerous for her, but that's also dangerous for us."

"Thor didn't say if it was for sure. He just said his father was considering it." Steve mentioned standing up.

"It's for sure," Tony said walking in with Bruce right behind him. As Tony walked by he patting you on the head. "Point Break just walked in with Reindeer games." He showed everyone the camera footage of Thor and some other guy getting into the elevator. "If he's here, then their daddy said yes."