Chapter 1

Dino is done, things are going too far for the hyungs, he can not handle it. The hyungs were joking as usual, but it was not a playful joke, it felt like it was intentional. Dino decided he has enough and texted in the group chat he made with Oneus Xion, NCT Jisung, and many others he met at a meeting about NCT Jisung and his new group, Darkside a couple of months ago. The group had agreed to the group name and the fandom name, which is Torches. He let them know he is done and needs a hiatus badly. Thankfully, there is no schedule, the rest of the members either went shopping, in the studio, or with friends and family. He looks over to see the manager, Goo Jeong-Hui, with a worried face. He smiled sadly and Jeong-Hui noticed it, understanding what was happening. Jeong-Hui asked with his eyes about leaving for a while and taking a hiatus, Dino nodded. The manager nodded and gave Dino a look, Dino nodded and quickly went to his room to start packing. He grabs some clothes, his phone, charger, laptop, earbuds, glasses, wallet, and packs them all into his duffel bag. He then quickly closed his room, put on his shoes, and left the dorm. He quickly went downstairs to the parking garage to see Jeong-Hui already in the van and Dino went inside and sat down as the door closed. The van drives off to the destination that the group chat planned. It was somewhere in Gwangju and everyone was planning something important together. Dino knows that they will be traveling from city to city, but it does not matter. Dino needs time to get away from the atmosphere in the dorm and he is not the only one. Oneus Xion and NCT Jisung are the other two that also need it. NCT Jisung is doing great with Darkside, but the tension and atmosphere at the NCT dorm, despite the rest of the members being on tour, had Jisung and Darkside packing and needing time to get away from it. For Xion, it was the comments and the feeling of being left out. Dino did not care about the reaction from his hyungs nor the messages and phone calls he was getting from them. Because right now he needs a breather and to get away from the dorm to reflect and find himself again.

Sorry about the short chapter but yeah.